Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 05:42 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
The other problem with the whole movement is we have to figure out what we have control over. Women withhold sex from us, so what do we have that we could withhold from women? We need to find some form of power. And not physical violence, because i don't believe in that. But women just have so much power, and we are so powerless. We need to figure something out, because it doesn't really do any good just gathering together if we can't do anything about it.

I'd have to look further into it, and see where our source of influence over women is. The problem is that there really isn't something that women crave from men, the way we crave sex from women. Women just have so, so much power over us. It's going to be tricky, for sure.
I don't think this is going to help you. I'm sorry.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:47 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
The other problem with the whole movement is we have to figure out what we have control over. Women withhold sex from us, so what do we have that we could withhold from women? We need to find some form of power. And not physical violence, because i don't believe in that. But women just have so much power, and we are so powerless. We need to figure something out, because it doesn't really do any good just gathering together if we can't do anything about it.

I'd have to look further into it, and see where our source of influence over women is. The problem is that there really isn't something that women crave from men, the way we crave sex from women. Women just have so, so much power over us. It's going to be tricky, for sure.
Well you can always withhold your baby batter.

Yes us women are truly desperate to find a man's seed, any man, so we can fill our bellies with baby and our wardrobes with clothes his child support paid for, the way nature intended.

You "lonely frustrated" guys will have a head start on this baby-revenge because you already have loads of practise keeping the boys to yourself.

You might have to start on endurance training courses however to prevent stragglers, "couch nymphs", semen thieves and the like. You are probably spraying your precious life forces willy nilly around students quarters, public restrooms, shopping malls (lingerie shops) and movie theatres. Education is needed to combat this sloppiness.

Urban Dictionary: Couch nymph

Old 10-27-2012, 06:08 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:

Actually - the problem is that women don't want to have anything to do with you for a reason. You need to figure out what that reason is (I have a feeling that it's your hatred of women - but you know, that's just a guess) and work on that. And this is something that is within YOU. If women don't want to have anything to do with you - there is nothing that you can withhold from them. The reason that your movement is pointless is because there are lots and lots and lots of men who have successful relationships with women. So WOMEN are not the problem. WOMEN have relationships with men all the time. WOMEN have sex with men all the time. They just don't have sex with YOU. So the problem is not WOMEN - it's YOU.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:10 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I don't think this is going to help you. I'm sorry.
Yea its tough... i've been reading up on how to write persuasively in blogs, how to be influential in getting people to support your cause. It's not easy. Plus like i said, there's all the technical IT stuff. It's definitely a learn-as-you-go process.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Actually - the problem is that women don't want to have anything to do with you for a reason. You need to figure out what that reason is (I have a feeling that it's your hatred of women - but you know, that's just a guess) and work on that. And this is something that is within YOU. If women don't want to have anything to do with you - there is nothing that you can withhold from them. The reason that your movement is pointless is because there are lots and lots and lots of men who have successful relationships with women. So WOMEN are not the problem. WOMEN have relationships with men all the time. WOMEN have sex with men all the time. They just don't have sex with YOU. So the problem is not WOMEN - it's YOU.
It's a chicken-and-egg thing. I wouldn't hate women if they didn't reject me so much.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:15 PM

52,251 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
It's a chicken-and-egg thing. I wouldn't hate women if they didn't reject me so much.

I'm curious as to how old you are??

I'm guessing about 22 or so......

Old 10-27-2012, 06:18 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times
Quote:
Yea its tough... i've been reading up on how to write persuasively in blogs, how to be influential in getting people to support your cause. It's not easy. Plus like i said, there's all the technical IT stuff. It's definitely a learn-as-you-go process.
I meant that starting this "movement" probably isn't going to make you happier in the long run.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowhound View Post
i'm curious as to how old you are??

I'm guessing about 22 or so......

Old 10-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I meant that starting this "movement" probably isn't going to make you happier in the long run.
After 17 years of rejection, i doubt much of anything is going to make me happy in the long run. Might as well at least help the other guys going through similar hardships. Who knows, maybe my support group and peaceful protest movement will prevent another George Sodini incident from occurring.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:26 PM

52,251 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
You're getting to a point in your life where you should be getting past some of this stuff you post about, not being a jerk here, but your 30's are a time in life as a man, that you should be starting to "get" it.

I'm a bit older than you, I'm low 40's and I gotta say... that 30 through 50's is probably the most productive times of your life at least in terms of career and how you interact and deal with people.... IDK, past the 50's too... I can't say, but I can say for sure, stop making apology threads.

Start manning up a bit and think about what you post.... no, check that... screw what you post, think about how you conduct yourself in real life.....

You can choose to be a douche or you can choose to be a stand up guy.

Pick the later...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships