Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 06:39 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
I tried to help. I even gave pointers on what you could say to women that would work.

If you want to lump me in with people you think were making fun of you instead of helping, feel free.

Lord knows there's a lot of people on here would rather cry victim and blame everyone else than take responsibility for their own character flaws and realize they are their own worst enemy.
I don't remember your post specifically, to be honest.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
I think that there are people on this site that need to be lectured and/or condescended to, but I agree that it's absurd that all some people on this site tend to do do. Some posters only seem to respond if they can attack the OP. I have to wonder what the heck they get out of that.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:48 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I think that there are people on this site that need to be lectured and/or condescended to, but I agree that it's absurd that all some people on this site tend to do do. Some posters only seem to respond if they can attack the OP. I have to wonder what the heck they get out of that.
If I'm included in the attack the OP.

I get amusement and entertainment from someone who wants to fight and protest that I can say no to sex and thinks I should be nice and get f*cked by guys because the guys want me otherwise I'm being mean and arrogant by taunting them by being attractive and not f*cking them when they want.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 PM

The good thing with these threads is that i came up with a more clear direction in how i could maybe focus my efforts.

1st, i want to continue to help poor people in the US and around the world, and i plan on continuing to support several social causes along that front. Stand up to powerful rich people who flaunt their wealth and taunt poor people.

2nd, i am thinking of joining some kind of men's movement, and supporting appropriate social causes along that front. Stand up to powerful women who are "rich in sex" who flaunt their bodies and taunt men.

So this was good in helping me focus on two major goals. I don't want to get involved in any violent protests for either cause... but certainly would consider getting involved in a peaceful demonstration.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:59 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
The good thing with these threads is that i came up with a more clear direction in how i could maybe focus my efforts.

1st, i want to continue to help poor people in the US and around the world, and i plan on continuing to support several social causes along that front. Stand up to powerful rich people who flaunt their wealth and taunt poor people.

2nd, i am thinking of joining some kind of men's movement, and supporting appropriate social causes along that front. Stand up to powerful women who are "rich in sex" who flaunt their bodies and taunt men.

So this was good in helping me focus on two major goals. I don't want to get involved in any violent protests for either cause... but certainly would consider getting involved in a peaceful demonstration.
If you go public with that agenda you can kiss habitat for humanity, your job, and everything else good bye. Just sayin.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:04 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:

Have you considered that a rich person driving an expensive car is not flaunting their wealth to taunt poor people no different than an attractive gal is not flaunting her body to taunt men. Rather than you being attracted to a gal and getting upset that she can say no to being f*cked by you therefore it's flaunting and taunting is you having misogynistic bitter entitlement.

Bit curious as to how you'll stand up to gals flaunting their bodies and taunting guys.

Will you dictate what gals should wear so they aren't flaunting their bodies to the poor guys who know that gals can say no?

Will you dictate that gals must f*ck a guy if he's attracted to her otherwise she's taunting the poor guy who got his d*ck hard?

More curious as to if you'd be supportive of standing up to tall guys who flaunt their height taunting short guys, fit gals who flaunt their fitness taunting unfit gals, or black people who flaunt their race taunting white people.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
If you go public with that agenda you can kiss habitat for humanity, your job, and everything else good bye. Just sayin.
Why do you say that? You may have a point, but can you please elaborate?

The more i think about it, i bet this is not an angle that the men's movement has thought of yet. But if i was able to write something explaining this unfairness... i don't know... it could be interesting. Wheels spinning for sure...

Old 10-13-2012, 08:10 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,040 times
Quote:
That's a lost cause because its a fact that will never change.

The men's movement is a doomed cause for many reasons. If you think the replies here were bad, then just wait.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Have you considered that a rich person driving an expensive car is not flaunting their wealth to taunt poor people no different than an attractive gal is not flaunting her body to taunt men. Rather than you being attracted to a gal and getting upset that she can say no to being f*cked by you therefore it's flaunting and taunting is you having misogynistic bitter entitlement.

Bit curious as to how you'll stand up to gals flaunting their bodies and taunting guys.

Will you dictate what gals should wear so they aren't flaunting their bodies to the poor guys who know that gals can say no?

Will you dictate that gals must f*ck a guy if he's attracted to her otherwise she's taunting the poor guy who got his d*ck hard?

More curious as to if you'd be supportive of standing up to tall guys who flaunt their height taunting short guys, fit gals who flaunt their fitness taunting unfit gals, or black people who flaunt their race taunting white people.
Could be misogynistic bitter entitlement. It's possible. I'm neither confirming nor denying that statement, but what's the difference? It doesn't necessarily mean i'm wrong. I'm "entitled", so to speak, to my opinion, as long as i express it peacefully. If i feel that women have hurt me, why shouldn't i fight back? Again, not literally "fight", but peacefully protest?

Old 10-13-2012, 08:14 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Why do you say that? You may have a point, but can you please elaborate?

The more i think about it, i bet this is not an angle that the men's movement has thought of yet. But if i was able to write something explaining this unfairness... i don't know... it could be interesting. Wheels spinning for sure...
You want to involve yourself in a movement to pretty much force women to have sex with you. I'm sure you would phrase the goal with more innocuous words, but that's pretty much the basis of what you want. You want to control people, which I guess is more along the lines of fascism, but either way it's a position to infringe upon the rights of others. The only way to achieve your goal is via coercion or force. It's likely the members of any group you find to attempt to actualize your goals will be as crazy, if not more crazy, than you are right now and that could possibly lead to all kinds of trouble. You would be tied to it. Although, if you really don't grasp that without someone having to say something, well, it's amazing you haven't done anything really stupid up until this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships