Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 05:54 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Prostitution is irrelevant, as the dating/attraction process is not involved. It's purely a financial transaction and some men can't find anyone to have sex with except if they pay for it. Women are never in this situation. If they were, there would be an equal number of male prostitutes who cater to women. As for your second paragraph, I can't comment because I can't understand what you're saying.
Prostitution is relevant as sex is involved and your claim was guys have it worse in terms of sex. In my opinion prostitution evens it out.

Some gals are never in the situation to pay for a prostitute.

As for my second paragraph I'm having a bigger laugh that gals have it easier because they can get dates easier (overlooking quantity doesn't mean quality) and they can risk rape to have a random male stranger bust a nut while she most likely won't orgasm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 05:55 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Almost Everything udol posts comes down to some combination of men are evil monsters, who will Use you for sex then dump you, and only care about themselves
How did you get that from my post stating neither gender has it worse when it comes to dating or sex?

Old 10-15-2012, 06:00 PM

499 posts, read 756,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Likely being fat prevents some from having dating prospects particularly gals as guys are more shallow and it seems looks are the most important factor to a gal for guys.

I'm considered fat at 30 lbs underweight if you go by average body frame and 15 lbs underweight if you go by small body frame however it hasn't seemed to prevent me from having dating prospects.
This is garbage. I'm NOT shorter than 5'5, nor taller than 5'10, but I would bet a year's salary that FAR more Fat Chicks (even obese ones) have far more men lining up either to date or screw them then say guys under 5'8. That's a fact. I've never heard of a fat woman complain about dating, unless she was targeting a SPECIFIC KIND of man (like muscular or athletic types who work out seriously)

Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,195,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
How did you get that from my post stating neither gender has it worse when it comes to dating or sex?
Not that post in particular I'm talking about your overall brief posting history. It's mostly anti male bashing in almost every single thread. Even in this thread someone made a comment About fat men being crapped on by fat women and you almost immediately turned it into "but guys do it too on here" and when asked for evidence you couldn't find any. But it was an opportunity to promote Your "guys suck" agenda so you took it

Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM

499 posts, read 756,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Not that post in particular I'm talking about your overall brief posting history. It's mostly anti male bashing in almost every single thread. Even in this thread someone made a comment About fat men being crapped on by fat women and you almost immediately turned it into "but guys do it too on here" and when asked for evidence you couldn't find any. But it was an opportunity to promote Your "guys suck" agenda so you took it
I just don't buy the women are "less" shallow than men.

Fact - A LOT of short women refuse to date shorter men
Face - A LOT of fat women refuse to date fat men

I do well, and recognize that I'm not THAT short, and I'm ripped, but I always hear from the various circles I hang in plus by checking out online profiles, I frequently (I'd even say 90%) of profiles saying things like

"I know I'm only 5'1, but I will not date anyone under 5'10"
"I know I'm a BBW, but sorry, I can't do chunky men, only I can be the big one in the relationship"

You have to laugh it off and as a man you can't let that stuff get to you, but you have to call BS on the double standard.

I'm not into the fatties anyway, so their preferences don't bug me, but I personally can't sit around and listen to them complain about not pulling in Mr. 6 pack, Mr. Muscles or Mr. Good looks when they themselves have preferences.

Like you can't moan, complain about men being shallow if you yourself have dealbreakers and preferences.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:42 PM

8,882 posts, read 5,364,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've heard waaaaay more negativity regarding fat women coming from men than I have seen the opposite.
Type in no fat chicks into Google and see the sites dedicated to bashing fat women.

I'm sure plenty of women display negativity towards overweight men, but do any actually devote entire websites to it?

Old 10-15-2012, 06:47 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,852,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Type in no fat chicks into Google and see the sites dedicated to bashing fat women.

I'm sure plenty of women display negativity towards overweight men, but do any actually devote entire websites to it?
Some people just have entirely too much time on their hands.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 PM

8,882 posts, read 5,364,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well they don't want us in a dating sense. They love our friendship if we have a bunch of other qualities they like, but since we aren't attractive enough, nothing will ever happen in that department. lol
It sometimes helps if you have some hot friends.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post

My point is not about fat men vs. fat women being bashed. It's about fat women not wanting anything to do with fat men.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,076 times
I'm fat with a receding hairline. That's a double wammy. But that doesn't stop me from pulling women. I'm just a ridiculously sex mofo. No matter how big my tummy is, it's never going to change that. Women recongnize that, and they all want to ride on the 'B train'. A woman dumb enough to turn me down has issues anyway, so I can just toss them to the side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships