Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 11:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I was asking because I'm thinking of moving to Philly.
Don't do it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 11:33 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Question for the readers here: do fat people think that nobody wants them therefore with that thought process makes them also think the dating prospects are practically nill?
Well they don't want us in a dating sense. They love our friendship if we have a bunch of other qualities they like, but since we aren't attractive enough, nothing will ever happen in that department. lol

Old 10-13-2012, 11:39 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well they don't want us in a dating sense. They love our friendship if we have a bunch of other qualities they like, but since we aren't attractive enough, nothing will ever happen in that department. lol
Then I say it's their loss if they feel they can get the (BBD) Bigger (and I don't mean body size - lol) and Better Deal.

What happens in a percentage of those who refuse when they're younger is that they grow older then possibly compromise and you know what happens eventually in a good percentage of the time if he/she gets married.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:48 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
There is one "chatline" that I use as another menas of meeting women and I noticed most of the women on the line described themselves as: BBW, Full-figured or plus-sized.

Even before they say what size they are, like clockwork, I can tell they are fat because the voices of fatter people are often times heavier as a result of the weight on their upper bodies.

Does being fat prevent some of you from having dating prospects?
I was heavy for many years and yes, it definitely did limit my dating prospects. However, I will say this: I never had a woman deny me common courtesy because of my weight. On the other hand, I had plenty of female friends who suffered horrible cruelty from men--most of whom were total strangers--because they were fat.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:00 AM

368 posts, read 577,498 times
I don't date fat girls, laziness is not a trait I find attractive.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:21 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,499 times
Fat people date and get into relationships all the time in America. It's no excuse

Old 10-14-2012, 06:23 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times
I never dated anyone who was heavy. I think being overweight is a real problem.

It's not that you are not a good person, but it shows that you are not willing to curb your impulses when it comes to eating and lazy when it comes to getting enough exercise. It takes work and self discipline. Staying thin and fit is very difficult, especially these days.

That being said, since over half of the American population is overweight, you shouldn't have a problem finding dates.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I was asking because I'm thinking of moving to Philly.
Oh ok Ron. Well I can give you some info. Conshahocken isn't part of philly but isn't far from it. And Oreland is very close to Philly yet it is close enough to the local industrial towns.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:22 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
On topic: Ohhhhh, do I see a dating prospect here with my CD friend "R"?

I never made "fat" a term I associate with lowering the prospects so much in the dating world here in the USA because as a country we have many overweight people. So one would think there's enough for everyone if they find each other that is.
Haha your bad.

Quote:
Don't lie.

I wish you the best in finding the correct area.
I'm a single mom Ron doesn't dig that. Lol

Quote:
I was j/k around. Therefore no need for me to search anything.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I certainly didn't mean it that way.
Haha don't associate Ron with a fat chick. It's cool though it was funny.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:36 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Haha your bad.

I'm a single mom Ron doesn't dig that. Lol

Haha don't associate Ron with a fat chick. It's cool though it was funny.
Yeah I was j/k with Ron, but he either didn't understand I was j/k with him about you and him or was offended which wasn't my intent. The way the posts were going it was hard to pass up having fun.

I don't think you're fat, maybe more like full figured though. So what, it doesn't matter to me. The nice person within matters and doesn't figure in my thinking that they're either fat, full figured or whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships