Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 03:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,114 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. I would like to hear your opinion of my confusing actions that ive made. My story starts with a 6 years relationship with a wonderful woman since i was 15 years old, we had our ups and downs over the years, alot of fights and arguing, but i always loved her. Then comes the summer, she was graduating ( wich means alot of partying) One day she acted funny like something was up, so when i got the chance i checked her mobile phone and facebook messages because i had a feeling something was wrong. She had startet to text with this guy she met working on her school, and of course i asked her if she was into him, but she refused that. The following weeks she still kept contact with him. One day i picked her up in the town after she was out partying the night before, i asked her where she had spent the night, and she told me that it was with this guy. I felt sick and devasted, but she told me that nothing happend. She did not stop having contact with him after this, so i got tired of it and broke up. I was very sad at the time,but as soon as i broke up i saw his car parked outside her place everyday for 2 weeks, it was very hard for me to see that and realise that the woman i loved and put my trust into had left me for another. It was all sickening and awfull.

I was sad for weeks after, didnt talk to anyone around me, i was just tired and sad. So one day i got a text after that she was sorry and that she loved me and wanted to get back together.. Already at that point i was starting to forget and get over it, but i still gave her a chance, so we met up and started talking. We drove to a place that was very beautiful near the ocean. It was alot of silence in the car on the way because we both didnt know what to say to eachother. When we got the we did not say anything to eachother for about an hour or so before we both started to cry. I put my arms around her and held her so hard that it had never felt so good before. I loved her so much that it hurt, we spent the whole evening there under the sky, did not talk much about things that had happend.. even when it was the worst day of my life, it still was the best. The day after i finally collected enough courage to ask if she ever had sex with him, she looked at me with and said that she did. I was silenced for along time until i realised what had happend. I was so devestated and found it very hard to accept that my girl, the girl that always was mine since we were very young had been so close to another guy. That was all i could think of the next days. Then came the thing wich shattered me the most! She was pregnant, and it was not with me. I wanted to kill myself. I remembered i blacked right out in disapointment. After months of recovery we finally got to a point that everything was good, but i still had a scar in my heart. She started to text with this guy again, and when i saw that i snapped completely, it was like i didnt care anymore,( The reason i write my story this way is because i just want to write it the way i remember ).

So at the new years eve i met a gorgeous girl wich i fell in love with at once, she was all that i could think about, my feelings for the one who hurted me was starting to fade, so i decided to break up with her.

Me and the new girl started dating and it was a really nice and exciting feeling, something just clicked i was in love again!

So now comes the story of the mistakes i have made, we have been together now for about 6 months. She is studying on the other side of the world far far away, and she is going to be there for 4 months.

I had a party a few weeks ago, i became so drunk that i completely blacked out. The next day i woke up without remembering a thing of what had happend. A friend of mine told me what i had done that night, and that i was with another girl that night, so i asked him if anything happend, but he didnt know, he said that we just ended up in a room together. I have a feeling that something bad had happend and i feel really guilty and about it. I have not told my girlfriend this yet, because i promised her that i never was going to hurt her ever, so have decided to keep this for myself. So my question is : Should i let it stay buried?, or should i tell her ? I need some serious advice from your guys because this is starting to tear me down. I really do love this woman and i dont want it to end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 04:06 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
Long post, could have been summed up in 2 sentences!

Juet keep your mouth shut. If you were that drunk, you probably were incapable of performing anyway!

Old 10-16-2012, 04:09 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused1310 View Post
Hi everyone. I would like to hear your opinion of my confusing actions that ive made. My story starts with a 6 years relationship with a wonderful woman since i was 15 years old, we had our ups and downs over the years, alot of fights and arguing, but i always loved her. Then comes the summer, she was graduating ( wich means alot of partying) One day she acted funny like something was up, so when i got the chance i checked her mobile phone and facebook messages because i had a feeling something was wrong. She had startet to text with this guy she met working on her school, and of course i asked her if she was into him, but she refused that. The following weeks she still kept contact with him. One day i picked her up in the town after she was out partying the night before, i asked her where she had spent the night, and she told me that it was with this guy. I felt sick and devasted, but she told me that nothing happend. She did not stop having contact with him after this, so i got tired of it and broke up. I was very sad at the time,but as soon as i broke up i saw his car parked outside her place everyday for 2 weeks, it was very hard for me to see that and realise that the woman i loved and put my trust into had left me for another. It was all sickening and awfull.

I was sad for weeks after, didnt talk to anyone around me, i was just tired and sad. So one day i got a text after that she was sorry and that she loved me and wanted to get back together.. Already at that point i was starting to forget and get over it, but i still gave her a chance, so we met up and started talking. We drove to a place that was very beautiful near the ocean. It was alot of silence in the car on the way because we both didnt know what to say to eachother. When we got the we did not say anything to eachother for about an hour or so before we both started to cry. I put my arms around her and held her so hard that it had never felt so good before. I loved her so much that it hurt, we spent the whole evening there under the sky, did not talk much about things that had happend.. even when it was the worst day of my life, it still was the best. The day after i finally collected enough courage to ask if she ever had sex with him, she looked at me with and said that she did. I was silenced for along time until i realised what had happend. I was so devestated and found it very hard to accept that my girl, the girl that always was mine since we were very young had been so close to another guy. That was all i could think of the next days. Then came the thing wich shattered me the most! She was pregnant, and it was not with me. I wanted to kill myself. I remembered i blacked right out in disapointment. After months of recovery we finally got to a point that everything was good, but i still had a scar in my heart. She started to text with this guy again, and when i saw that i snapped completely, it was like i didnt care anymore,( The reason i write my story this way is because i just want to write it the way i remember ).

So at the new years eve i met a gorgeous girl wich i fell in love with at once, she was all that i could think about, my feelings for the one who hurted me was starting to fade, so i decided to break up with her.

Me and the new girl started dating and it was a really nice and exciting feeling, something just clicked i was in love again!

So now comes the story of the mistakes i have made, we have been together now for about 6 months. She is studying on the other side of the world far far away, and she is going to be there for 4 months.

I had a party a few weeks ago, i became so drunk that i completely blacked out. The next day i woke up without remembering a thing of what had happend. A friend of mine told me what i had done that night, and that i was with another girl that night, so i asked him if anything happend, but he didnt know, he said that we just ended up in a room together. I have a feeling that something bad had happend and i feel really guilty and about it. I have not told my girlfriend this yet, because i promised her that i never was going to hurt her ever, so have decided to keep this for myself. So my question is : Should i let it stay buried?, or should i tell her ? I need some serious advice from your guys because this is starting to tear me down. I really do love this woman and i dont want it to end.
A) You should NOT have got back with your girl. I will bet money that she lied about sleeping with him before you broke up.

B) You NEED to find out what happened that night first.

C) If you did have sex, was protection used?

D) You really shouldn't drink that much!
You're lucky you never ended up in hospital!

Old 10-16-2012, 05:54 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Your not even sure what happened yourself, so how can you confess from a "bad feeling?" (shrugs)
I guess you could bring it up, but explain to her that you blacked out, and don`t remember a thang!

Nah..I would say that you need to cut your drinking down to a moderate rate, and wait for her!
Stay away from temptations, and your pregnant EX!

Old 10-16-2012, 06:02 PM

4 posts, read 49,087 times
Find out what happened. If you cheated, fess up. If not, then there's nothing to say.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:13 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,445,544 times
OP - are you sensing a theme in all your relationships?

You're fighting nature and hormones. Hold off on the super serious relationships until you're out of the early 20's, as "in the moment" stuff will continue to happen..

Old 10-16-2012, 06:47 PM

88 posts, read 142,290 times
lol dude getting so drunk that you black out lol... oh that brings back the memories...

On to answering your question
1. You seriously need to know when to stop drinking (I once drank so much that my friends had to call an ambulance ) you are lucky that you didn't end up in a ditch!

2. From my own drinking experience when you are THAT drunk you can't even find your keys.... let alone the keyhole

3. have you seen that random girl since? if she had seen you then you would know if you two did something right? maybe your friends are just pranking you and you just ended up with some random guy in a room lol

but seriously you prob did nothing that night. Good Luck!!!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:10 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Sometimes things happen. Don't dwell on the one night stand. It's just one of those things. And don't tell your far away girlfriend!

Now stop drinking. You have no talent for it.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:24 PM

229 posts, read 423,868 times
If you don't want it to end, never tell her that you cheated and never do it again. Who even knows what she's doing though. Long-distance relationships usually do not work anyway. She's gonna be away almost as long as ya'll have been together. Good luck w/all that. Not sure what any of this has to do w/your ex.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:21 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
All that could come of your telling her this, is that she'll be hurt, (you'll have broke your promise) and she probably won't trust you again...is that what you want?...I think you should also seriously consider quitting the booze if you get so drunk you don't even know what you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships