Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 08:38 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,122 times

Advertisements

The older I get it seems the harder it is to meet women that aren't crazy. It always starts out good. You start getting to know the woman a little better thinking that you've finally met someone without issues and then WAMMO! She get's a little more comfortable and her true colors shine. You find yourself saying " and there it is ". I've read that as many as 1 in 4 middle aged women are now on antidepressants. Do you think that there has always been a significant amount of women with emotional problems like we see today or is it that the stressful society we've created for ourselves that's the problem? I know some guys with issues that seem to have difficulty keeping it together at times but It seems that it's the majority of women these days that can't handle the daily stresses of society without constantly breaking down. Are the over 30 women out there that are taken not as crazy or is it that the men they're with are just better at dealing with their issues.?

Old 10-18-2012, 08:39 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,016 times
Time to grab the popcorn and wait for the firing squad.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:45 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
All the popcorn is making you fat. No wonder men don't approach.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:48 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
I was just getting ready to pop more fresh popcorn, who has the drinks, chairs and candy?

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
All the popcorn is making you fat. No wonder men don't approach.
Execpt he appears to me male. And this is discussion I do not want to touch with a 120 inch pole.

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
The older I get it seems the harder it is to meet women that aren't crazy. It always starts out good. You start getting to know the woman a little better thinking that you've finally met someone without issues and then WAMMO! She get's a little more comfortable and her true colors shine. You find yourself saying " and there it is ". I've read that as many as 1 in 4 middle aged women are now on antidepressants. Do you think that there has always been a significant amount of women with emotional problems like we see today or is it that the stressful society we've created for ourselves that's the problem? I know some guys with issues that seem to have difficulty keeping it together at times but It seems that it's the majority of women these days that can't handle the daily stresses of society without constantly breaking down. Are the over 30 women out there that are taken not as crazy or is it that the men they're with are just better at dealing with their issues.?

Damn, Now that the cat is out of the bag, have you now lost that lovin feeling?

1,304 posts, read 2,575,014 times

That means 40% of young women are mentally ill. When you factor the ones who are mentally ill but hide it well, we are talking close to half.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I was just getting ready to pop more fresh popcorn, who has the drinks, chairs and candy?
Anybody have peanut allergies all I brought were snickers and reeses cups

Old 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I can't speak as to your experiences with women, but I do agree that more and more women are taking anti-depressants. However, the reasons are not what you assume. For one thing, the pharmaceutical marketing crap out there would have everyone believe that everything that ails them is due to depression. It somehow has become more accepted to be diagnosed with something, and on pills. I can't believe how people just accept this today, and lace their bodies with all these drugs, over piddly things. I'm not talking about those people that have serious depression issues...but a divorce is not automatic justification for popping pills. People have been getting divorced for many many years, and did fine without running to the doctor crying about how depressed they are. Read more, here:

Twice As Many Women Than Men Take Antidepressants ! | Health Resource

Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Gather 'round, all ye women of City Data!

Since we are all exactly the same, let us bestow our one opinion on this poor soul.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships