Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2012, 03:45 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
There seems to be some difficulty in coming to a consensus on what is and what isn't. Maybe this'll help:

By the way, I didn't make this. I just found it somewhere.

I'm wondering which ones does everyone think is obese?
I know the last one obviously,but what about the others?

Old 10-20-2012, 03:54 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
In all honesty. Is it time for this idea that 'fat women are the bottom of the totem pole need to die'?

Because seriously at this point the men who say this need to just speak for themselves.

fat women are not too attractive IMO

however, they can easily shape up by eating less.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:02 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
fat women are not too attractive IMO

however, they can easily shape up by eating less.
They can't always 'easily' shape up by eating less.

I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time and it's not going well because of the medication I take.

It's a lot of hard work, men tend to lose weight fairly easily but women usually have a much harder time of it because of hormones and the way their body makeup is.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:03 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,945 times
how about slimming pills?

Old 10-20-2012, 04:26 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,398 times
Fat obese is not attractive. Eating too much signifies personal issues.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:06 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They can't always 'easily' shape up by eating less.

I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time and it's not going well because of the medication I take.

It's a lot of hard work, men tend to lose weight fairly easily but women usually have a much harder time of it because of hormones and the way their body makeup is.

False. Fat women are fat because they don't work out (or don't work out enough) and have a crappy diet.

Virtually any woman who does a combination of weights/high intensity cardio 5-6 days a week (for at least 45 min) and has a diet that consists of lean meats, fruits, veggies, and whole grains will most definitely lose weight and eventually have a great body; medication or no medication. However, the problem is that probably less than 5% of all women are able to maintain such a regimen for more than a month or so.

Essentially, the weight problems that most women have come down to mental weakness and a lack of motivation.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:17 AM

41 posts, read 53,649 times
"The weight of a man's girlfriend is inversely proportional to the size of his income..."

Old 10-20-2012, 05:21 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,266,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Really fellas? A lot of dudes out there scream to the high heavens of how fat chicks are repulsive or they'll never date or touch a fat woman or how fat women are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes dating. But lo and behold if you actually look outside your house you'll see that there are several overweight women who have BF's/husbands and are in relationships.

In all honesty. Is it time for this idea that 'fat women are the bottom of the totem pole need to die'?

Because seriously at this point the men who say this need to just speak for themselves.
BRAVO!! I am a "thick" lady as they would say today and always have been either a little "thick" or perhaps alot "thick". Sounds better than "fat" don't you think? Anyhow, I was married when I was 19 the first time and was not quite so "thick". I got pregnant right away and, well, we all know what happens there. My EX was constantly on my posterior end about my weight..like I had control over HIS child pooching me out in front like a kangaroo with a full pouch? Well, after the baby came his words to me were "You are so FAT I can't stand making love to you"..uh...WHAT?? He was an alcoholic by this time who needed to be reminded to bathe and my extra weight was a turn off?? Try being next to someone who STINKS and feel romantic. Did I say this to him..You BETCHA!!

I divorced him when our son was 11 God bless me for hanging in that long. My weight was all over the place but I always took care of myself. Him?? Long hair, beard, still not bathing regularly, cheating on me (she was either drunk too or blind) and drugs. Time to Go!!
I dated a lot through out my single days and was Never not EVER super thin. I got into shape and exercised but no matter who I dated they would say "You have such a pretty face. Have you ever considered Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers?" Nice.

My second husband met me when I was at my fittest. He was a chef so guess who gained weight again. He didn't say much about it so it was easy for me to lose what I had gained. Men don't know the less the say or the kinder they are if they simply just can't shut up about it the faster we will start to lose the weight.

To make a LOOOONG story short. Men do have a lot to demand from women with how they should look but I do believe it is because they are at some point mostly concerned about their own pleasure levels when it comes to actually touching a "thick" woman. My husband now?? He tells me all the time he LOVES my body. Am I "thick" now?? Sometimes in the head? LOL....but a lot less in the body. I have lost close to 100 lbs thru weight watchers and it was all due to the cheerleading team I have in my precious husband.

Men should never, not ever for one second believe that just because we might be "thick" doesn't mean that you have the right to assume that we are 100 percent satisfied with how YOU might look to us. It just means that perhaps we are more tolerant, considerate and patient than you might be so be very careful how you come across about our weight and try helping us if you really do love us.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:24 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
"The weight of a man's girlfriend is inversely proportional to the size of his income..."
Most definitely. Only once have I witnessed a fat woman with a very well off guy, and in that case, it was because the guy was a heavyweight himself and was a bit nerdy.

However, for the most part, fat chicks are for poor guys.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:30 AM

41 posts, read 53,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Most definitely. Only once have I witnessed a fat woman with a very well off guy, and in that case, it was because the guy was a heavyweight himself and was a bit nerdy.

For the most part, fat chicks are primarily for poor guys.

Correct. You will never, ever, ever see a high earning, successful business man with a fat female on his arm. It just doesn't happen. Low status men resort to settling down with fat women because they can't get anything better. What's worse is that the fat western women these days have the same awful entitlement mentality that slim, attractive women have had for years, and actually believe they deserve a man who is in shape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships