Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 06:50 PM

2 posts, read 20,152 times

Advertisements

really guys this is a question for you...I want to understand the reasoning for this as a female.
I have been married 2 times and still dont understand this need that men have to always be looking at other women. You say you love us and we are beautiful, sexy, blah blah blah. Well how do you think we feel about all that when we catch you eye screwing another lady. I gotta give some of you props though because you have it down to a science or think you do. You chick will be in a store with you and suddenly you see a girl who catches your eye, so you hang back a little pushing the buggy with all her stuff in it. My favorite is the" I have to go the mens room" which just happens to be in the direction she is going. Maybe you will get a chance to check out her rear end. What happened to "baby your so sexy"? Apparently it isnt enough to keep your attention to stay shopping with us instead of chasing her down. I mean even if it is just to drool and you arent the kind of guy that tries to get phone numbers for later, its still wrong. Why are you with the woman your with if you cant keep your eyes on the prize?
My first husband , well I kind of knew what I was getting into when he told me before we were married that he had a fantasy of being with 2 women at a time. I was also younger than I am now and we know how that goes. I would even help his check out women by pointing them out when I saw one attractive, or one with assets I knew he liked. Eventually he ended up trying to cash in on the fantasy with me and thats when our marriage spiraled out of control. Not complaining to much I am now married to my second husband who is a much better man all around.
However he still has the man phobia thing where he has to check out females in my presence. He does it with skill, no tripping over himself or running into poles. He even has made me at fault a few times saying that I want my hair a certain color and he was just looking at her hair picturing it on me....yeah right! My favorite in this case is "how do you know I was looking at her I could have been looking at something that just happened to be in that direction" Of course you were, her rear end.
I am not at all ugly, I get plenty of guys trying to holla if you know what I mean. So I dont understand why my husband who is so inlove with me and tells me I am so hot all the time has this irresistable need to look at other womens assets. Its not a divorce matter because my love runs deeper than that. Im just not buying the "we are wired that way" logic. What are you thinking about when you see these women? More importantly what do you think they think about you when they see you are with someone and eyeballing them? Most women to tell you a secret dont like being stared at like a juicy steak. There is just no class in it. We dont enjoy the stupid comments or lame pick up lines either. They are so played out just so you know. Do you keep her image in your head so the next time you have sex with your beautiful girlfriend you can use it?
Dont even try to say women do it too!!! I am here to tell you there are not enough good looking men that are worthy of that kind of looking. Sorry , just fact. Plus women dedicate to the man they love meaning no straying of any kind including checking out another man. Television men are different guys, we know we will never meet them in person so its all good. Out in public when you do this to your women your making yourself look stupid, and your dissrespecting the female your with. If you have a family with her that is even worse. When you married her you said for better or for worse in sickness and health. Lets say she put on a few pounds having those 2-3 kids of yours. You should be proud that was your doing. Besides your probaly not all that anymore either. You can always get a gym membership and go with her(eyes off the other girls there), help her and yourself. Treat her to a spa, or a new hair style, maybe get her nails done. She may not look exactly ike she did when you married her but one day your not going to be a GQ either dude and if you love her youll respect her feelings all the way.
My husband checks out women when we go to the gym, and ocassionally when we are out in town and I am big enough to tell him I saw what he did and I am not happy. I wont let a man treat me that way. I am worth more than that and your women are too. It still hurts and it has made it where i dont go with him to the gym. I give it to him sometimes it isnt his fault because like a train wreck if a chick is dressed like a tramp everyone even other women are going to look.
However what makes it okay for men to do this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,726 times
Like married women don't do the same.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:56 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,029,063 times
Because as pretty as you might be, you get bored looking at the same thing.

As long as its looking, dont sweat it.

Im female, soon to be married, and *I* look too. So does he. Hell, Ive even told him that if I ever saw Taylor Lautner in person, Id leave him for about 2 hours or so...He's said the same thing about Jessica Biel....It doesnt matter. He's coming home with me and we both know it.

You have some issues you need to get over.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,723,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellemate View Post
really guys this is a question for you...I want to understand the reasoning for this as a female.
I have been married 2 times and still dont understand this need that men have to always be looking at other women. You say you love us and we are beautiful, sexy, blah blah blah. Well how do you think we feel about all that when we catch you eye screwing another lady. I gotta give some of you props though because you have it down to a science or think you do. You chick will be in a store with you and suddenly you see a girl who catches your eye, so you hang back a little pushing the buggy with all her stuff in it. My favorite is the" I have to go the mens room" which just happens to be in the direction she is going. Maybe you will get a chance to check out her rear end. What happened to "baby your so sexy"? Apparently it isnt enough to keep your attention to stay shopping with us instead of chasing her down. I mean even if it is just to drool and you arent the kind of guy that tries to get phone numbers for later, its still wrong. Why are you with the woman your with if you cant keep your eyes on the prize?
My first husband , well I kind of knew what I was getting into when he told me before we were married that he had a fantasy of being with 2 women at a time. I was also younger than I am now and we know how that goes. I would even help his check out women by pointing them out when I saw one attractive, or one with assets I knew he liked. Eventually he ended up trying to cash in on the fantasy with me and thats when our marriage spiraled out of control. Not complaining to much I am now married to my second husband who is a much better man all around.
However he still has the man phobia thing where he has to check out females in my presence. He does it with skill, no tripping over himself or running into poles. He even has made me at fault a few times saying that I want my hair a certain color and he was just looking at her hair picturing it on me....yeah right! My favorite in this case is "how do you know I was looking at her I could have been looking at something that just happened to be in that direction" Of course you were, her rear end.
I am not at all ugly, I get plenty of guys trying to holla if you know what I mean. So I dont understand why my husband who is so inlove with me and tells me I am so hot all the time has this irresistable need to look at other womens assets. Its not a divorce matter because my love runs deeper than that. Im just not buying the "we are wired that way" logic. What are you thinking about when you see these women? More importantly what do you think they think about you when they see you are with someone and eyeballing them? Most women to tell you a secret dont like being stared at like a juicy steak. There is just no class in it. We dont enjoy the stupid comments or lame pick up lines either. They are so played out just so you know. Do you keep her image in your head so the next time you have sex with your beautiful girlfriend you can use it?
Dont even try to say women do it too!!! I am here to tell you there are not enough good looking men that are worthy of that kind of looking. Sorry , just fact. Plus women dedicate to the man they love meaning no straying of any kind including checking out another man. Television men are different guys, we know we will never meet them in person so its all good. Out in public when you do this to your women your making yourself look stupid, and your dissrespecting the female your with. If you have a family with her that is even worse. When you married her you said for better or for worse in sickness and health. Lets say she put on a few pounds having those 2-3 kids of yours. You should be proud that was your doing. Besides your probaly not all that anymore either. You can always get a gym membership and go with her(eyes off the other girls there), help her and yourself. Treat her to a spa, or a new hair style, maybe get her nails done. She may not look exactly ike she did when you married her but one day your not going to be a GQ either dude and if you love her youll respect her feelings all the way.
My husband checks out women when we go to the gym, and ocassionally when we are out in town and I am big enough to tell him I saw what he did and I am not happy. I wont let a man treat me that way. I am worth more than that and your women are too. It still hurts and it has made it where i dont go with him to the gym. I give it to him sometimes it isnt his fault because like a train wreck if a chick is dressed like a tramp everyone even other women are going to look.
Look honey. Men are just wired to notice attractive women and glance at them. If it goes past a couple of glances then you have a legit compliant. If you have you game right, your husband ain't going nowhere. Your man is gonna look at other women, deal with it.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:59 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
My husband checks out women when we go to the gym, and ocassionally when we are out in town and I am big enough to tell him I saw what he did and I am not happy. I wont let a man treat me that way.
Talk about looking for trouble where there is none. As long as he is not stopping traffic, with his eyes bulging out of his head as he glances over the person...what is your deal again? Some of you are just ridiculous.

Dont pretend like women are not guilty of the same offense

Old 12-12-2011, 07:01 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,209,015 times
We are not dead. We are married. (Although some find the two to be similar)

There is nothing wrong with looking at a pretty girl. Sounds like you are obsessed over it though... Your post sounds more like a control issue - or maybe a lack of self esteem on your part.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Look honey. Men are just wired to notice attractive women and glance at them. If it goes past a couple of glances then you have a legit compliant. If you have you game right, your husband ain't going nowhere. Your man is gonna look at other women, deal with it.
Its not even about having your game right. Whats wrong with glancing at someone else for a sec...her post reeks of serious insecurity. If my wife likes, she can look at whatever man she thinks is desirable. As long as that itch is quenched at home by yours truly...who gives a damn

Old 12-12-2011, 07:08 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Here's the reality, men are very visual creatures.

Noticing attractive women is just second nature to them, regardless of how happily married they are.

As long as they don't leer and make inappropriate comments, I say don't be so insecure - let the man enjoy the view

Old 12-12-2011, 07:10 PM

936 posts, read 2,060,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellemate View Post
Maybe you already addressed this, but: why are you asking us? Why don't you ask YOUR HUSBAND why HE does it?

It really doesn'y matter why "men" do anything; you're not married to/in a relationship with "men". You're married to your husband. It only matters why HE does it. And none if us can say why he does it....unless he posts here.

What if you talked to him about his checking out other women, and how it makes you feel? Without yelling, without blaming--just to find out why, and let him know how it makes you feel when you catch him doing it.

That's going to answer your question better than anything we can write here.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:12 PM

860 posts, read 2,204,040 times
Because the same old person can become boring and repetitive. And many women become fat and ugly after marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships