Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 01:04 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times

Advertisements

It means she isnt interested. Who cares, find another. There are. Only 4 billion other women out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 01:07 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Not particularly a solution. A player eventually gets played. They find a person who plays harder, Or they get emotionally attached-Or they just get plain older and it wears thin. In regard to my previous 2 statements to being a smooth "playa" i liken it to boxing. Even the greatest fighters eventually get bested despite thinking otherwise.
So what if he gets played? You can't win them all. You move on to the next girl.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:49 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
So what if he gets played? You can't win them all. You move on to the next girl.
They probably do, But that sense of losing for the individual can make them re-examine things. I guess my point is for those who like this is that their feeling of being able to "get anyone" gets thrown for a loop. Imagine you are a fighter with 25 wins and no losses, And you are on top of the world. Then your 26th fight you get floored. You may have other fights but it's a blow to your confidence esp if you underestimated your opponent.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,032,965 times
men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
They probably do, But that sense of losing for the individual can make them re-examine things. I guess my point is for those who like this is that their feeling of being able to "get anyone" gets thrown for a loop. Imagine you are a fighter with 25 wins and no losses, And you are on top of the world. Then your 26th fight you get floored. You may have other fights but it's a blow to your confidence esp if you underestimated your opponent.
Lol. There isn't a player on the planet that has a perfect record.

Mike Tyson had a perfect record but he lost that one fight, so what? 26-1 is not bad.

I could be 0-1000 with rejections but the 1001 may be the one.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:09 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Lol. There isn't a player on the planet that has a perfect record.

Mike Tyson had a perfect record but he lost that one fight, so what? 26-1 is not bad.

I could be 0-1000 with rejections but the 1001 may be the one.
Tyson also went bananas and began biting opponents after that. he's a perfect example of my previous posts. This does not apply to all people of course.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Tyson also went bananas and began biting opponents after that. he's a perfect example of my previous posts. This does not apply to all people of course.
You aren't a good player if you quit playing.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:08 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,821,156 times
I agree with those that say once she says let's just be friends she will never become your girlfriend.

What I found is that when I kept seeing girls after they gave me the LJBF talk I would actually fall deeper for them. They would become unobtainable goddesses. They have all the power at that point and may try to take advantage of it. For example using you to buy things for them.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:44 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I agree with those that say once she says let's just be friends she will never become your girlfriend.

What I found is that when I kept seeing girls after they gave me the LJBF talk I would actually fall deeper for them. They would become unobtainable goddesses. They have all the power at that point and may try to take advantage of it. For example using you to buy things for them.
Yes, I can vouch for the fall deeper part.

What you should've done is spent less time with them and more time looking for women like them.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:09 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,144,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean959 View Post
Recently, the girl i've been chasing told me that she just want to be friends with me. We're still friendly with each other now. But the more i talk to her, i just couldnt get over her the fact that i can never be with her. I dont want to stop talking to her and letting her know that i am disappointed because of that.. What can i do?
You've been friend zoned, there's nothing you can do. Move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships