Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 02:44 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
That's creepy but knew one guy desperate to get his girlfriend pregnant so she would marry him. I have become celibate and when I marry I will not use condoms at all.
Typically the men I have spoken with who have done it, was to make her consent to have sex with them, and show them putting it on, then when they aren't looking, they slide it off quick so there isn't much time in between to make her question anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 02:49 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,479,644 times
I have buddies that are single and when brought up in guy talk most wear them, but some have a hard time putting them on before it goes limp. I think if women put them on that would be sexier for sure. The other reason is the sensation is not as good as bareback.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:53 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Yeah it amazes me these days the number of women I encounter who have no problem whatsoever not using condoms even with a random guy like me. Some of them say they "trust" me despite barely knowing me or just ask when is the last time I got tested and take my answer as the gospel. My belief is that a lot of these women don't want to be pregnant, but don't really care if they do become pregnant. It's not the end of the world for them hence the nonchalant attitude they have.

But I'm still surprised how some dudes are simply lazy and lose their mind at the sight of a vagina. If they practiced pulling out perfectly, there is no reason why they should get their GF who is on birth control pregnant. If she isn't on BC, thats simply reckless.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:55 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,304 times
The idiots keep breeding and making the human race dumber on a consistent basis.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:59 PM

170 posts, read 206,054 times
What about diseases...

Old 10-21-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
The idiots keep breeding and making the human race dumber on a consistent basis.
Have you ever noticed those least capable of raising a child properly are those with the most kids crying for government benefits. Forget the US look at the population explosion of India and other third world countries.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 PM

499 posts, read 756,625 times
I always wrap up, but am EQUALLY astounded by the number of women who insist (and argue and curse me out) on me NOT wearing a condom. I even had a woman say "cluck cluck cluck you scared?!" and tease me for wanting to wear one.

I still blame us men for this. Always always always wear a condom, put spermicide at the tip and then BLEACH your condoms after use!

Old 10-21-2012, 03:51 PM

61,705 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
I always wrap up, but am EQUALLY astounded by the number of women who insist (and argue and curse me out) on me NOT wearing a condom. I even had a woman say "cluck cluck cluck you scared?!" and tease me for wanting to wear one.

I still blame us men for this. Always always always wear a condom, put spermicide at the tip and then BLEACH your condoms after use!
Are you re-using your condoms??

Old 10-21-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post

There was a story on talk radio in LA, CA don't know if it's true or urban legend but some Mommy machines would take the used condoms guys left and squirt the remainder to get pregnant.

Many years ago a buddy told me how he started dating a woman whom said she was allergic to latex and swore she wasn't sleeping with anyone else. Then after they had sex she admitted she lied and was sleeping with some pilot in the military unprotected too, but don't worry they get checked for STD's all the time. As he was telling me this story I drove him to the clinic and all turned out fine and he dumped that freakin' b^tch right away.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:58 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
There was a story on talk radio in LA, CA don't know if it's true or urban legend but some Mommy machines would take the used condoms guys left and squirt the remainder to get pregnant.
Yeah as a guy, always throw away the condom in the toilet or put some hot sauce in it. Thats the best way to leave you protected. One time I left it on the counter next to her bed, and I was really paranoid the rest of the night at home when I realized I left it right there. Thankfully I was pretty sure she definitely wouldn't want to have a baby with a man like me, but next time I made sure to throw it away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships