Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 08:31 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
i'm sick and tired of people arguing, using testosterone as the excuse for guys to be the aggressors, assertive ones, like this one guy argued this and he really pissed me off by saying this:

"Man......this is what I'm talking about! You act like taking the initiative is some kind of burden or drudgery. Most normal, red-blooded guys enjoy taking the initiative and do it automatically. It's not a matter of "have to". A normal testosterone level and, at least, average intelligence, should ensure that a guy has more than enough assertiveness and initiative to get and maintain a relationship.

It's sad that any guy would see simple initiative in meeting and dating women as a chore.

I don't know if it's due to hormones/pesticides in foods; or faulty gender-bender conditioning; or simply evolution (which isn't always "progressive"), but there seems to be somewhat of a trend where guys in each successive generation are increasingly being feminized to the point of total inability.

There are very, very few guys who will enjoy a satisfying relationship worthy of the term as a result of passive acquiescence to a woman's initiative. It does happen, but it's rare and it's not necessarily a good thing. It's up to the guys, in most circumstances, to go out and initiate dates and relationships. I initiated all mine. That's the way it ideally works.

Agreed. But now there are huge numbers of available women contrasted with guys almost everywhere on earth. Men are actually the rarer commodity today, so simple assertiveness should guarantee a woman for every guy who pursues it. Don't count on women initiating relationships, even when a woman wants a certain guy. They are simply less likely to pursue it, given their biochemistry and, to a lesser extent, their conditioning."

I wish I could kill that mother****er, make him squeal as I break his ****in' neck!, i'd rather use my balls for instigating violence, fights instead of taking initiating, taking charge, taking control, approaching, starting conversations and asking out!
another guy who said this to me:

""No bro, it isn't. And i don't want to be a**** but seriously this is like the eleventh thread you've complained in.

F*cking grow a pair. Seriously, man up. You need to have a spine, NO ONE respects a door mat, and you'll NEVER get a relationship without respect. Realize that YOU are in control of your own destiny and women don't OWE you ****, not a relationship, a bj, love, respect, sympathy, NONE of it.

You gotta EARN it. EARN it by realising that you don't NEED to have a chick to validate your existance, realize that people try to help you all the time, but your LAZY ass ALWAYS blames society instead of taking initiative and making yourself more attractive the opposite sex. ADAPT! Don't cry about women not wanting you, find out what they want and use that to make yourself more attractive.

If you dig dogs? Volunteer at a shelter. Line dancing, learn a language, be a tutor for college kids, DAMN ANYTHING. Get involved in life, don't watch it from the back seat, maybe then a woman would want to be your co-pilot.

Oh, and Be a Man. "

both of those men who said that to me, i wish i could kill them in cold, ruthless blood the same way Clarence Boddicker and his Gang killed Alex Murphy in Robocop in that sort of fashion, i hate double-standards in life, hate how life, society expects us guys to be tough, strong, assertive all the damn time, take-charge, take-control, lead, if i could kill them that way without getting into legal trouble, i probably would

Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post

both of those men who said that to me, i wish i could kill them in cold, ruthless blood the same way Clarence Boddicker and his Gang killed Alex Murphy in Robocop in that sort of fashion, i hate double-standards in life, hate how life, society expects us guys to be tough, strong, assertive all the damn time, take-charge, take-control, lead, if i could kill them that way without getting into legal trouble, i probably would

You think issues like the above don't show up in your day-to-day life? The level of hate is disturbing.

There are ALL kinds of double standards in life.... and not all gender related.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships