Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 07:18 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

What the heck goes through some of u guys minds?? Sheesh I dont want some dude ive only known for 5 hours trying to "take it to the next level" with me. He's lucky he got to kiss her. Damn 5 hrs and she should f---k this guy? WTF people..seriously??

I find this simply 'amazing'. People dont even pretend to have at least some class anymore. Eat and f---k...eat and f---k.

I need to open a restaurant called the Eat and F--K, complete with couches in the back for all the couples going on first dates.
I think this kind of behavior is popular with a lot of the younger generation (not all, mind you). Instant gratification.

Kinda gross, but it's the way the dating world is turning now.

I wouldn't swap spit for an hour with a guy I just met, much less hop in bed with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 07:27 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I think this kind of behavior is popular with a lot of the younger generation (not all, mind you). Instant gratification.

I wouldn't swap spit for an hour with a guy I just met, much less hop in bed with him.
Y'all wouldn't do that but they are plenty of women that would, especially the kind that makes out with a dude for 1 hour.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:30 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:

Exactly.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:33 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Y'all wouldn't do that but they are plenty of women that would, especially the kind that makes out with a dude for 1 hour.
I can't disagree with you there.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:35 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Never ever text women...it really is that simple.
I can agree with this one.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Too old and too married to lock lips with a strange lady in a bar so but fishing I know and we have a saying, "there's a reason why they calling fishing and not catching."

Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:

Forgive my tone of voice, but why the **** didn't people like you raised and had more classier kids?

...Sorry about that, sometimes I live blaming the older generation for making things this way.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:35 PM

633 posts, read 723,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

What the heck goes through some of u guys minds?? Sheesh I dont want some dude ive only known for 5 hours trying to "take it to the next level" with me. He's lucky he got to kiss her. Damn 5 hrs and she should f---k this guy? WTF people..seriously??

I find this simply 'amazing'. People dont even pretend to have at least some class anymore. Eat and f---k...eat and f---k.

I need to open a restaurant called the Eat and F--K, complete with couches in the back for all the couples going on first dates.
TROLLololol. this just made my day. thanks. In fact I will co finance that 'restaurant' the name itself SELLS!! - Eat and F--K - priceless!!

As for swapping spits on a first date for an hour?? yuck. maybe u gave her gingivitis or cavities, OP. lol.

Old 10-22-2012, 10:00 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I met a lady for a drink last Thursday, we had a good time and ended up making out for an hour or so. I got the signals from her so I made the move...We were together for about 5 in hours in total. We were in a secluded little nook in a bar, so nobody could really see what we were up to.

Five hours in a bar kissing...!?!

[get a room...]

Old 10-23-2012, 02:16 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
It has only been 4 or 5 days since you met her. She may be busy or involved with her job. I don't recommend leaving any more messages, but give her a little more time before you give up hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships