Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 10:57 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,178,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
You need a reading comprehension class, seriously. Not once did I say this was my dream I listed the events of what would transpire if men lost their sexual weakness for women.
That men across the country would become as uncivilized as the psychos who frequent this forum? Men with actual power in this country are not going to hand over their wives, daughters, and mother's civil liberties to embrace trash. What you said came from you, no one else.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:06 AM

102,176 posts, read 107,718,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
my point that women have a huge advantage in terms of sex. Women here continue to deny it, but i suspect they are not being entirely honest.
For an exciting change of pace, you and some of the other C-D men could actually try believing women when they post about their experience. If you can handle the truth.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:13 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,273,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
For an exciting change of pace, you and some of the other C-D men could actually try believing women when they post about their experience. If you can handle the truth.
The experience of a few women doesn’t equate to the majority. Come on, I can come here and say I will turn down the opportunity to have sex with a hot gorgeous sexy girl because it just doesn’t go with my convictions, would that men all men are like that? Of course not. It’s just my experience, that’s it.

As for who has a higher sex drive, more interest in sex, etc…men.

Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?

Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 AM

102,176 posts, read 107,718,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
The experience of a few women doesn’t equate to the majority. Come on, I can come here and say I will turn down the opportunity to have sex with a hot gorgeous sexy girl because it just doesn’t go with my convictions, would that men all men are like that? Of course not. It’s just my experience, that’s it.
Please don't put words in my mouth. I was only addressing this annoying habit some of the guys have of not believing women when they post about their own experience. That has nothing to do with generalizations about women.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,144 times
Quote:

As for who has a higher sex drive, more interest in sex, etc…men.

Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?
Bit curious as to who has the higher sex drive have anything to do with Ruth4Truth's response to lpfan921's women have a huge advantage in terms of sex because they more easily f*ck random strangers. I'm guessing the response wasn't about sex drives but his women having this all encompassing power making men powerless bs.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,273,793 times
Quote:
Please don't put words in my mouth. I was only addressing this annoying habit some of the guys have of not believing women when they post about their own experience. That has nothing to do with generalizations about women.
Of course their experiences are believed but at the same time we can’t say “See? Women are like that” exceptions to the rule will always exist for men and women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Bit curious as to who has the higher sex drive have anything to do with Ruth4Truth's response to lpfan921's women have a huge advantage in terms of sex because they more easily f*ck random strangers.
I am curious about how that has anything to do with the topic of this thread.

Quote:
I'm guessing the response wasn't about sex drives but his women having this all encompassing power making men powerless bs.
I’ll reply to your comment anyways. Of course women are known to use sex as a weapon, means of exchange, etc. Have a man tell a woman he won’t have sex with her unless she cooks. Have a woman tell a man she won’t have sex unless he cooks. Guess who gets laughed at and ends up cooking? See, women have the power when it comes to sex. Want to make it clear that NOT ALL WOMEN use sex as a means of exchange, weapon, etc. But if someone in the relationship can use it, it’s women. Goes back to the title of this thread: who desires sex more? ---> Men. Check out the link.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:27 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,426 times
Quote:
When has someone posted about their personal experience that i denied? Frankly, the women deny a lot more of my personal experiences then i ever deny of anyone else's. Many women continue to assume that i'm going for overly attractive women, despite the fact that i've repeatedly stated i mostly get rejected by average looking women. Many women continue to assume that my negative attitude is the reason for getting rejected, despite the fact that i've repeatedly stated i have been getting rejected long before developing negative attitudes.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I am curious about how that has anything to do with the topic of this thread.
Amusing how you're curious about how it has anything to do with the topic of this thread yet down below you state " Goes back to the title of this thread: who desires sex more?"

In my opinion it's irrelevant to the topic and was yet another one of lpfan21's post of how women having control over sex and men oh so powerless. No different than to me your post was irrelevant to the topic as it was putting words into Ruth4Truth's mouth.

Quote:
I’ll reply to your comment anyways. Of course women are known to use sex as a weapon, means of exchange, etc. Have a man tell a woman he won’t have sex with her unless she cooks. Have a woman tell a man she won’t have sex unless he cooks. Guess who gets laughed at and ends up cooking? See, women have the power when it comes to sex. Want to make it clear that NOT ALL WOMEN use sex as a means of exchange, weapon, etc. But if someone in the relationship can use it, it’s women. Goes back to the title of this thread: who desires sex more? ---> Men. Check out the link.
Again amusing how you resolved your own curiosity.

More amusing is how your reply is again irrelevant as lpfan21's statement was about women having a huge advantage in terms of sex and a recurring notion of his is because women can have sex more easily. I'm unsure how you thought women using sex was applicable when I stated "huge advantage in terms of sex because they more easily f*ck random strangers."

Last edited by udolipixie; 10-29-2012 at 11:48 AM..

Old 10-29-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
When has someone posted about their personal experience that i denied? Frankly, the women deny a lot more of my personal experiences then i ever deny of anyone else's. Many women continue to assume that i'm going for overly attractive women, despite the fact that i've repeatedly stated i mostly get rejected by average looking women. Many women continue to assume that my negative attitude is the reason for getting rejected, despite the fact that i've repeatedly stated i have been getting rejected long before developing negative attitudes.
Yet still no visual on what you consider average....

It's quite understandable that you were rejected long before developing your bitter misogynistic mindset since it's only recently (3 years) that you stopped pursuing based on shallow superficial criteria. I highly doubt most guys lacking physical attractiveness, wealth, and status have much success when their criteria is shallow and superficial.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Yet still no visual on what you consider average....

It's quite understandable that you were rejected long before developing your bitter misogynistic mindset since it's only recently (3 years) that you stopped pursuing based on shallow superficial criteria. I highly doubt most guys lacking physical attractiveness, wealth, and status have much success when their criteria is shallow and superficial.
I posted a link this morning, right after you asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.