Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 PM

482 posts, read 796,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Yes - you have exhibited an exorbitant amount of common sense. Silly me - I'm just a happily married woman who trusts her husband, wouldn't tolerate if he cheated on me a few times, doesn't hire a P.I. to tail my husband, and believes that all human beings should have the same basic rights. I'm just crazy!

I told you in my first post that if you don't need your reasons to be justified in breaking up with someone. People are in relationships voluntarily. If you don't want to be with someone - you shouldn't be. And then you just took it to a whole new level of crazy! Good luck with that, sweetie!
Ok. No one forced you to answer the thread.I mean, why you are so concerned with me posting about bisexual/gay men? You might be the one whose obsess.

And I never said anything about humans having their rights taken away from them.Where did you read that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 03:59 PM

Just so everyone know,I started another thread in the Politics section.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well, 3 seems a bit high to me as well, but no one can beat the other poster who goes on and on about their skin color and whatnot......

Not to name any names....
The race (hahaha) isn't over yet! Perhaps she's just getting started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Ok. No one forced you to answer the thread.I mean, why you are so concerned with me posting about bisexual/gay men? You might be the one whose obsess.

And I never said anything about humans having their rights taken away from them.Where did you read that?
You are posting in a public forum - anyone can respond. Nobody forced me to answer - but I find this thread amusing! I know you keep trying to make people stop replying who say things that you don't want to hear - but you're out of luck, sweetie!

Old 10-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
The race (hahaha) isn't over yet! Perhaps she's just getting started!

You are posting in a public forum - anyone can respond. Nobody forced me to answer - but I find this thread amusing! I know you keep trying to make people stop replying who say things that you don't want to hear - but you're out of luck, sweetie!
I am not out of luck.I just don't understand why are you so damn concern about me starrtng three threads about bisexual men?What's the point?

Why do you care so damn much? Let it go. And I am not keeping anyone replying.I just think they ask me crazy ass questions.You would be one of those people.Again does it really matter how many threads I post about anything? Are you going come to Memphis to meet me?

Old 10-28-2012, 04:21 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times
Quote:
I am not out of luck.I just don't understand why are you so damn concern about me starrtng three threads about bisexual men?What's the point?

Why do you care so damn much? Let it go. And I am not keeping anyone replying.I just think they ask me crazy ass questions.You would be one of those people.Again does it really matter how many threads I post about anything? Are you going come to Memphis to meet me?
Well, you have started 5 threads about bi/gay men because you're a likely troll and people normally swat at trolls. So, turn that frown upside down. It's not personal.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Well, you have started 5 threads about bi/gay men because you're a likely troll and people normally swat at trolls. So, turn that frown upside down. It's not personal.
I am no troll.Soooooo What the **** ever.Honestly, do you people really care that much?

Old 10-28-2012, 04:25 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Lol! I just looked at the threads that she has started and almost every single one was about bisexual or gay men! Wow!

Old 10-28-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Lol! I just looked at the threads that she has started and almost every single one was about bisexual or gay men! Wow!

But you fail to notice other threads I started didn't you? So you guys only care about threads I start about gay people? You have no intention going into the other threads do you? Hmm I finally know what I dealing with.

And just for the record I can start as many threads I want about one subject. So pretty soon I am have o start three more about gay men.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:30 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,151,745 times
Quote:
I am no troll.Soooooo What the **** ever.Honestly, do you people really care that much?
I give people the benefit of the doubt. I figure it has to be trolling rather than stupid. 5 threads about bi-gay men in a 1-2 month span is just dumb, so I'm figuring otherwise. And people don't care, you're entertainment.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:32 PM

26,691 posts, read 41,629,721 times
Quote:
But you fail to notice other threads I started didn't you? So you guys only care about threads I start about gay people? You have no intention going into the other threads do you? Hmm I finally know what I dealing with.
When you present bigotry or any condemning of gay people, naturally some are going to run to the thread in defense of gay people. Some of us think that gay people are no less human because they are gay, what a concept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships