Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 04:33 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I'd ask what he's wary of. Some reasons for wariness are easier for me to deal with than others. It just depends.
You make good sense, there are many reasons why it would or might not be a situation worth investing time and energy in. For one it's an oddity for the male to be the one not wanting to move to that level of intimacy, so, yes, there would need to be some clarifications and no teeth pulling. If he can't have a simple discussion about it, then he's not the one for me.

Earlier in this thread I said in my case, it happened to me once, were a man I was dating refused me. We were young, he about 19, I was 21, he was strongly routed in his belief that his first would be with his bride. Me being the Jezebel I was, (what my sister angrily termed me,) he in time was convinced enough that we would be together forever and we might have been had not circumstances intervened. But I would have waited for as long as he needed me two. Wasn't like we didn't fool around other ways. No, there wasn't any oral _ e x going on before the main event.

It would really depend on the circumstances involved.

Last edited by TRosa; 11-02-2012 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: word left out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2012, 04:42 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,011,414 times
A requirement that has come up in recent years from the insurance pool is that we see a shrink annually the purpose being to make sure the person is (mentally) fit to take the vessel. The whole thing seems like a waste of time to me so I usually try and pump her for information about people I know to see if I can gain some insight into what they're thinking. It never works because she answers every question with another of her own or alternatively with a non commital response that says neither yes or no. Much like you. lol

Old 11-02-2012, 08:03 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Just curious, what are in you ladies thoughts when you have expressed a desire but he is not yet ready?
Crabman, that's beyond comprehension.

I realize not everyone is this way but by the age of 16 almost all males are almost always ready.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:26 PM

664 posts, read 773,342 times
Just like by 25 all single women are spinsters with no future, huh?

Old 11-02-2012, 09:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Crabman, that's beyond comprehension.

I realize not everyone is this way but by the age of 16 almost all males are almost always ready.
Crabby needs to snuggle first.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:33 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
A requirement that has come up in recent years from the insurance pool is that we see a shrink annually the purpose being to make sure the person is (mentally) fit to take the vessel. The whole thing seems like a waste of time to me so I usually try and pump her for information about people I know to see if I can gain some insight into what they're thinking. It never works because she answers every question with another of her own or alternatively with a non commital response that says neither yes or no. Much like you. lol
Insurance pool? Shrink? Take the vessel? Huh?

What does any of that have to do with being ready for sex? I'm afraid you lost me.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 PM

521 posts, read 762,608 times
Depends on the guy and how much chemistry we have together. If he's a total dud, I'll just take the oral and say "see ya later". But if the guy has a bit more substance, I'll stick around and see how well things develop.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
Depends on the guy and how much chemistry we have together. If he's a total dud, I'll just take the oral and say "see ya later". But if the guy has a bit more substance, I'll stick around and see how well things develop.
Ahahahaha.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:38 AM

78 posts, read 119,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
If only those guys knew where that lollypop had been.....

they'd probably still do it.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:39 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,967,570 times
First date
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships