Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: So is Pextra a misogynist?
Yes, I think he is. 1 50.00%
No, I don't think he is. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:04 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Not so much, but you have to admit, being a hippy is a stage of your life.

For example, would you do that now? If not, why not? What has changed? I'd do it to this very day. I never grew out of my stage.
Good lord but you come off as shallow!

Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,662,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I think you post (and possibly behave in real life) to get reactions out of people. I think you get a kick from it. So in my book, that makes you somewhere between wacko and arrogant.

And possible raised by wolves.
Just like I like bright colors, I like "bright" emotions. But everything I say is 100% my opinion. I don't alter it to get a reaction.

One thing about me is like to argue, I hate to agree. Agreeing is boring

Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Note to mods: I don't care if I'm insulted, I'm a big boy, don't close my thread! Thanks in advance.

I'm asking this question because yet again I voice my opinion, yet again the women on this forum throw the misogynist label at me.

In real life, I have a daughter and plenty of platonic female friends as well as some romantic interests. I have been called a lot of nasty things by women but I have yet to be called a misogynist in real life. I associate with all types of female friends. One was a teenage part-time prostitute, part time radio voice/intern. One (who was a good friend) was an accomplished lawyer who made half a mil every year (she actually defended me, we had an off and on again affair but we were mostly friends). Another was a mexican business lady who established many businesses. We stayed friends, mostly because she was not my type (actually pretty ugly lol).

Now, I voice in real life everything I say here and then some. I remember getting one of my ex-gfs to violently react when I just off the cuff said I didn't believe her best friend was raped (she ended up getting drunk with a couple dudes and then next morningoof she screamed raped). But even then no one bothered to say I was a misogynist. Only on this forum.

IMO, I'm fair. I criticize both men and women. And have done so on this forum but the women here only seem to remember a couple opinions I hold.

Mostly I'm just frustrated reading those accusations, wanting to respond, only to find the thread locked....The mods here basically kill every conversation and treat us like little kiddies who have to only say nice things. **** that, let it sling
This is not a face-to-face, private venue full of personal friends and acquaintances. This is a very large message board.

The mods here may not actually mind letting it all hang out in a more intimate setting. We are, however, tasked with following the posting guidelines for this forum.

I'm not sure what part of that is so difficult to grasp.

Do you assume we can't handle cursing? Crude sexual innuendo?

I curse like a sailor sometimes. LOL.

We know gender bashing, for example, exists away from this forum.

Here? We just follow the guidelines. I suggest you follow them as well.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:06 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships