Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:21 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Some of these ladies are clearly taking pleasure in insulting me. I would hardly call that Nice. The way I have been treated by some of these ladies, if they still want to believe they are nice, that is simply delusional. I would NEVER kick someone when they are down, the way some of the ladies have done to me. And the way they seem to take a perverse pleasure in it is just disgusting.
I have yet to see any of these women kick you when you are feeling down. There have been a few that probably have, but those aren't the typically genuine, good-hearted women who have responded towards your posts.

They just do not waste time in getting to the point, and if they do give positive feedback and make a real attempt at helping you improve yourself, and then you reject it repeatedly like you have in previous threads, they start smelling BS and begin to call you out on it.

I've been kicked around a lot in my lifetime, especially when it comes to the dating world, but I don't put all women in the same boat because, well thats stupid since I know I haven't met every woman in the world, approached every woman in the world, and were rejected by every woman in the world.

It's not the women, it's you. You have problems with women, especially with your negative views of them now, then, whatever. Consider improving yourself with having a more positive outlook on life and relationships in general and maybe you'll start seeing some improvements.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:23 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Nice doesn't even come into play here. In previosu posts he has expressed wishes of violence and subjugation against women. The question is of evil severity, not niceness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh cry me a river. If you can't handle the good with the bad on a forum then go back to knitting. Considering you're the one doing most of the women bashing it seems a tad rich that you're now whining about us being mean to you.
Don't you know? We have the power!

It's gettin' kinda hectic.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:25 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
You'd never guess that this bloody pile over here was actually a horse at one time...

Old 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,185 times
Quote:
Oh cry me a river. If you can't handle the good with the bad on a forum then go back to knitting. Considering you're the one doing most of the women bashing it seems a tad rich that you're now whining about us being mean to you.
I don't appreciate your lack of compassion. I don't like being treated like that. If you have something helpful and nice to say, I will be happy to listen to your perspective. Otherwise I am putting you on ignore setting.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:34 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I doubt any of us is as nice as we like to think... Show me someone who is not delusional and I'll show you someone who is dead.
That's my whole point... All these ladies THINK they are just sooo nice. I am sure a handful probably are, but I imagine many are delusional.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:38 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Don't you know? We have the power!

It's gettin' kinda hectic.
And this guy wonders why women avoid him like the plague. Unbelievable.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:43 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
And this guy wonders why women avoid him like the plague. Unbelievable.
And with how the OP reacts to things, I wonder how he'd actually deal with a real live woman in a relationship setting. Sometimes she's going to want to go out when he wants to stay in. Sometimes she's not going to want to watch the movie he wants to watch. Sometimes she's going to want Thai when he wants pizza. I don't think he can handle that sort of common dating stuff without flipping out and calling her mean.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
I don't appreciate your lack of compassion. I don't like being treated like that. If you have something helpful and nice to say, I will be happy to listen to your perspective. Otherwise I am putting you on ignore setting.
So....you don't want any criticism? You ONLY want people to be kind and nice to you even when you're being a jerk?

That doesn't sound very nice to me.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Yes, pretty spot on. Apparently there is this whole plethora of nice girls just everywhere. Not sure what world other people are living in, but it's not the same one as me.
You get what you give, man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships