Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 07:00 PM

170 posts, read 206,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No, I take care of it myself, not because of a character flaw, as you assume, but personal preference. He also doesn't trim my nails or pluck my eyebrows. It might be good fun for you, not necessarily clean, but I really don't want to hear about it. You'll need to find another forum for your fetish. This is supposed to be PG-13.

Besides, you really can't spend hours "manicuring your area," since once you do a "runway" it's pretty hard to go back for a heart.
Yeah, plucking eyebrows is missing the point... more-so intimacy bonding...

Not sure about your 'not necessarily clean' comment... Is this from experience?

And if you think that my post wasn't PG-13, you haven't read the forum...

I guess you prefer the 'pumped and dumped', 'had sex and he won't answer my calls' type threads.

And, as a matter of fact, yes you can start out as a heart, then diamond, then mushroom, finally runway... It's called using your imagine and interacting...

Girls that are embarrassed about themselves and want sex under covers with the lights off, not my kind... YMMV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinley View Post
Well, when I get a mate, painting and drawing sounds fun. I wouldn't like to be 'groomed' though. I'd feel like a zoo animal.
It evolves... Just don't limit yourself when you are with someone that you trust...

Old 10-29-2012, 07:07 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Nice try. Not wanting my man to SHAVE MY GROIN AREA is a far cry from remaining "under the covers."

Um, yeah, it is messy and the "scrape scrape" or hum of the razor is far form romantic. You obviously haven't actually done this or you'd realize immediately why it's a ridiculous post.

Some things, like Jell-O in the bathtub or whipped cream anywhere, are much better in theory than in practice.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 PM

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
If he wants to save up for a laser hair removal machine then great, but since he doesn't i go to a professional.
At least you are open about it and it may change one day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I don't get alot of acne. But I sear to god my gf is a pro at getting out blackheads. It must be a peave of hers. She'll sit me down as if I'm getting a hair cut. Then use her fingers to get to the exact perfect point, right before blood I believe. She'll pull it all out and then use "cool breaze" to clean deep inside and wham, the tiny hole heels up and you would have never known I had a black head there. I swear she's got a gift, and I don't know why it doesn't gross her out. I've tried to do it myself, but just can't manage it, so I don't do it anymore. Before I met her, I bought this silver thing from the store that was specifically designed for it and I can honestly say it didn't do shi t.
Well, I guess that is personal, so couldn't be ruled out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Kind of sucks that this is all happening in your "area". lol
LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Eew, no. He's not my servant and I don't want him to have to see it un-cleaned up.
So then embarrassed would be why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
OP how long have you got in the mornings?

Jeez between the legs the pits the vagina the eyebrows, it's not exactly "fun" to dehair.

This is a bit of a creeper thread..."if not why not?"

uh, how about, no one has TIME for "honey...! its time to sculpt my bush into a love heart!!!"

Please...!
It wouldn't happen as a daily ritual, no hair to sculpt... Think more as fore play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I'm thinking this would be better as a fantasy than in reality.
You may change your mind when you find the right guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieplumber View Post
I tried to wax her once..lol it didn't go well... and she threatened to divorce me if I tried it again
I think I laughed a little too much at her pain...lmao now writing this..
You waxed her?!!!! OMG! That is pain!!!!! Although some like pain. Ever had one ask you to pull her hair, ...harder...harder... WTH I'm about to pull it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I didn't think this thread would catch on. But it has at least 3 pages
Some people are not ashamed of themselves. There is a theme that runs through these forums, do as I do or you must have a mental problem... Patronizing responses seem to always be welcome and prefered...

Strange thing is some want fore play yet are very limited with what is allowed...

Old 10-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Nice try. Not wanting my man to SHAVE MY GROIN AREA is a far cry from remaining "under the covers."

Um, yeah, it is messy and the "scrape scrape" or hum of the razor is far form romantic. You obviously haven't actually done this or you'd realize immediately why it's a ridiculous post.

Some things, like Jell-O in the bathtub or whipped cream anywhere, are much better in theory than in practice.

Wow, you really don't have a clue about this... Sorry that you don't understand...

Old 10-29-2012, 07:38 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
I leave the landscaping to the professionals. I get waxed every few weeks. No way in HELL I'd let him near me with wax. NO WAY.

He trims his nether regions on his own schedule (not bald, but short).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships