Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 10:04 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Christ, talk about sensitive. It has nothing to do with race and there is no reason to be sensitive about anything. We are all the result of our genes and upbringing. None of us have perfect parents, but the reality is that we are the culmination of those things.

Um, you called her mother.Therefore you invited the subject. She responded. You then got your panties in a bunch. I responded with a basic truth and now you're being whiny about it?

Off line I don't really know losers who are too lazy to work, shower, and survive. You, your lice, your internet tough guy threats can screw off, which is exactly what you plan to do. Given that you have two accounts, one of you won't be saying anything at all pretty soon.
The way I saw it, and I could be wrong, was that you found me disagreeable based on the information I gave you. That's fine, I gave you that info for that reason.

You went further however and reasoned that I was disagreeable not because of my own choices but because of the inadequacy of my mother and my genes.

So yeah, my 'panties were in a bunch'...but I think for good reason.

My other account was banned. They'll ban this one to. And the next. And the next. They'll probably ban my ip address as well. And the next one too. And the next.

And, if you read my other thread...you'd know there's nothing about me that's 'internet tough'. You know who I am. I'm not hiding. Come find me.

I'd actually love to talk to one of you in person one day. Why not?

If not, then keep it moving.

On a more serious note, just don't say things about people's mothers. It's just basic human decency.

(And since you mention it, 'Yes, Mom' meant that I understood what her point was, but, im my opinion, I'm not depressed...stressed from school, maybe...but life isn't easy....but I've been managing...as has everyone...(this is kind of my release lol) so I'll just assume her insistence is her being motherly...it was a compliment...)

Old 10-28-2012, 10:15 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
He lists a laundry lists of pretty terrible faults and personality traits and you follow up with he's a good man and it's women's fault.

And we all don't die alone. My brother didn't die alone.
That's his typical schtick. Really bad advice wrapped up in a self-congratulatory wise old man delusion.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II I View Post
The way I saw it, and I could be wrong, was that you found me disagreeable based on the information I gave you. That's fine, I gave you that info for that reason.
I don't know what you're talking about. I found you to be odd, but honest. Now I see you are also immature and impulsive, which probably means you're young.

Quote:
You went further however and reasoned that I was disagreeable not because of my own choices but because of the inadequacy of my mother and my genes.
What is this disagreeable stuff? Disagree with who, exactly? Based on this thread and your other thread you lack basic survival motivation and ability. This is something barn swallows learn...if taught. Obviously, something has gone awry for you and there is either something you have not been taught, something biochemical (as another poster noted depression, but it can be anything to poor nutrition), or a combination of both. I fail to see the horror in that acknowledgment.

Quote:
So yeah, my 'panties were in a bunch'...but I think for good reason.

My other account was banned. They'll ban this one to. And the next. And the next. They'll probably ban my ip address as well. And the next one too. And the next.

And, if you read my other thread...you'd know there's nothing about me that's 'internet tough'. You know who I am. I'm not hiding. Come find me.

I'd actually love to talk to one of you in person one day. Why not?

If not, then keep it moving.

On a more serious note, just don't say things about people's mothers. It's just basic human decency.

(And since you mention it, 'Yes, Mom' meant that I understood what her point was, but, im my opinion, I'm not depressed...stressed from school, maybe...but life isn't easy....but I've been managing...as has everyone...(this is kind of my release lol) so I'll just assume her insistence is her being motherly...it was a compliment...)
I don't buy it as a compliment. Don't play stupid. Whatever the case, it's your problem. Good luck to you.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That's his typical schtick. Really bad advice wrapped up in a self-congratulatory wise old man delusion.
Posts like his and some others on this forum almost make want to start a couple of threads. One would be about people who have failed in life, in relationships, etc giving advice about topics they have failed in and not from a perspective of what not to do. I don't understand the reasoning with that. The other would be to address a correlation I see. Those who don't do well in life tend to blame others. Is it a chicken or an egg thing? What I did like about the OP, initially at least, is that he appeared honest. He seemed to be taking responsibility for his plight, unlike most of the problem men on this forum. Although at this point I'm suspect the ridiculousness of it to be a matter of trolling.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:26 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times
Quote:
Good luck to you.
And to you.
Remember my name though lol

Old 10-28-2012, 10:29 AM

Quote:
And to you.
Remember my name though lol
Yea, I'm sure you'll be back in some other variant of it.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:37 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
Lol it's like my third favorite movie...

I thought of some more:

I'm very self critical. It's like I like think in terms of the worst scenarios possible...
I'm a smoker.
I'm wirey thin, it's like I'm Somalian...
I don't like taking showers. I **** and moan all the way to the bathroom everytime...ever since I was a kid.

Feel free to add your own.
You like attention, because you are posting this on a public forum. You will try to shock and awe people and crawl back into your cocoon. You might be depressed and have ADD (inattentive type.) I'm just guessing this, as I've only read two of your posts.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:38 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Posts like his and some others on this forum almost make want to start a couple of threads. One would be about people who have failed in life, in relationships, etc giving advice about topics they have failed in and not from a perspective of what not to do. I don't understand the reasoning with that. The other would be to address a correlation I see. Those who don't do well in life tend to blame others. Is it a chicken or an egg thing? What I did like about the OP, initially at least, is that he appeared honest. He seemed to be taking responsibility for his plight, unlike most of the problem men on this forum. Although at this point I'm suspect the ridiculousness of it to be a matter of trolling.
I agree. I actually think a lot of these guys are just trolling for attention. After all, negative attention is still attention. They get a kick out of riling women up online because that's all they can get. In real life women shun them like the modern day lepers that they are.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I agree. I actually think a lot of these guys are just trolling for attention. After all, negative attention is still attention. They get a kick out of riling women up online because that's all they can get. In real life women shun them like the modern day lepers that they are.
It's the truth.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:03 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
This is entertainment.

Either change your life around, or remain alone. Your problems do not have an impact on us in any way except that we read them every week on this forum.

Either way, I don't care. Live the life you want to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships