Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Most of them wish they could get surgery and are extremely insecure about themselves for no reason.
"Most of them"?? How would you know about "most" women? You don't have a clue! You only managed to bring yourself to start talking to women earlier this year. And now you're lecturing us about "most women"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 01:00 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
erm...most people i know who have had surgery have done so not to make themselves worse or "extreme" just to correct things they have had happen over the years like scaring or losing what they where comfortable with after having children.

ie: extremely saggy stomach and breasts.

im no women but even i can understand how trying to fit what you "did have" into a bra now that you "do not" have is totally uncomfortable to wear and deal with everyday. buying new clothing does not correct everyone's issues

Old 11-15-2012, 06:25 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Most of them"?? How would you know about "most" women? You don't have a clue! You only managed to bring yourself to start talking to women earlier this year. And now you're lecturing us about "most women"?
I meant most WOMEN that I KNOW

Old 11-15-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I'm a woman and I don't even understand why anyone would voluntarily have surgery and go through all that pain just to add plastic and chemicals to their body. None for me ever, shoot I haven't even colored my hair or had a perm and I'm 52. The worse I have ever done is acrylic nails, very short so they did not interfere with normal activities and I quit having those done after a couple years. I just could not stand the "fake" feeling of them any longer, no I limit myself to a manicure once or twice a month and I'm quite happy with that.
good for you

Old 11-15-2012, 06:52 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,871,881 times
Tastefully done breast jobs are just fine. Yes, I do prefer Bridget's set over holly's (Hef's "girlfriends"), but I wouldn't be complaining if either pair was in my face right now. There, I put the record straight and I speak for all men whether they'd admit to it or not because I don't lie!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:56 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I meant most WOMEN that I KNOW
So you've barely managed to speak to women yet these women have bared their soul and insecurities to you. And now you're an expert.

Yeah right

Old 11-15-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
So you've barely managed to speak to women yet these women have bared their soul and insecurities to you. And now you're an expert.

Yeah right

What? Who said I hyad barely spoken to women? I was married lol...just because Ihave improved myself doesn't mean in the past I didn't talk to women at all. You guys are making false assumptions or getting me confused with someone else. I never said Iwas an expert either..
And I'm being attacked because I think most women look fine the way they are and they don't need plastic surgery...wow

Old 11-15-2012, 09:10 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
So - all the men on here that are against plastic surgery - does this mean you are going to stop posting about how women start to get wrinkly, saggy, cellulitey, and ugly after their prime (which according to some is about 24 or 25)? Does this mean you are going to stop going on about how women lose their looks early on and then have nothing to offer men?

Or do you want it both ways - women age horribly and plastic surgery is the devil.

Look - I would never get plastic surgery. I would never willingly have surgery that isn't necessary. But of course, I'm only 36 (although in man years that's like 75) so I'm not going to promise anything right now. I have great genes and no grey hair. I just get tired of women being picked on for everything - telling us we have saggy breasts by 30 and then telling us that anyone who gets plastic surgery is disgusting. If we are basically going to be disgusting no matter what - then does it really matter?

Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,090,699 times
Changed my mind about posting that...

Old 11-15-2012, 09:27 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
It seems most of us simply prefer a woman to age gracefully. It is a preference just as women have their preference for taller men. Hey, short men complain about those threads and made fun while they call women vain of and now women who are aging pretty bad and gaining weight will be complaining on this thread calling men vain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships