Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 08:02 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Is that u in your profile pic? Are u serious, how are you unattractive? Lol you know your hot.....stop it.
That was a picture taken many, MANY years ago and at a good angle. Honestly, it doesn't look anything like me right now. It's like women who use their high school pictures for online dating when they're in their 30s. No different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
That was a picture taken many, MANY years ago and at a good angle. Honestly, it doesn't look anything like me right now. It's like women who use their high school pictures for online dating when they're in their 30s. No different.
I'm pretty sure your more attractive then what your making yourself out to be. Why do you like beating yourself up?

Old 11-14-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm pretty sure your more attractive then what your making yourself out to be. Why do you like beating yourself up?
It's not beating myself up, it's called being realistic. Honestly, in my everyday life I rarely worry about what I look like because it's just not that important. It's kind of nice not having to worry about wearing nice clothes or putting on makeup and doing my hair

Old 11-14-2012, 09:04 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,275 times
Quote:
It's not beating myself up, it's called being realistic. Honestly, in my everyday life I rarely worry about what I look like because it's just not that important. It's kind of nice not having to worry about wearing nice clothes or putting on makeup and doing my hair
Okay.....if you say so.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Okay, i believe you then, you're ugly. So your reaction is to go mope about it? Well I think your 'to hell with it' attitude might be healthy in the long run.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Okay, i believe you then, you're ugly. So your reaction is to go mope about it? Well I think your 'to hell with it' attitude might be healthy in the long run.
Mope? Nah, I don't mope, though it is frustrating at times. I stopped caring a while ago and people always say that you'll find love when you least expect it...well, if anything it's gotten worse.

But, I'm moving in 2 weeks and hopefully my new city will be a welcome change to my stagnant attitude towards dating.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:38 AM

868 posts, read 1,122,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And yet you fail to acknowledge the myriad of 21st century men who live like slobs and do nothing but play video games all day in their grandma's basement yet believe that they deserve to date a Victoria's Secret supermodel.
Really? I don't know any men like that.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:40 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,451,329 times
not a fan of unnecessary surgery.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:46 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
No, you aren't the only one. I find that sort of plastic vanity repulsive.
Same here.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,236,769 times
I'm a woman and I don't even understand why anyone would voluntarily have surgery and go through all that pain just to add plastic and chemicals to their body. None for me ever, shoot I haven't even colored my hair or had a perm and I'm 52. The worse I have ever done is acrylic nails, very short so they did not interfere with normal activities and I quit having those done after a couple years. I just could not stand the "fake" feeling of them any longer, no I limit myself to a manicure once or twice a month and I'm quite happy with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships