Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 06:06 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,022,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinley View Post
I agree with thee, but thou hast to understand how much the media manipulates us into believing we're subpar.

And this is sadly true:

It's aaaall about being natural if she's already pretty.
I can't speak for other men but for me personally...i find women beautiful period flawed or not flawed
As long as they don't look like the girl from the ring and their body doesn't look like a walrus body
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 06:11 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Using beautiful people as examples as to why natural is better is ridiculous.
This just proves that men aren't interested in REAL women, most of whom are average. As if celebrities represent a norm. That is so unrealistic! Perfect proof of the mentality of guys who take air-brushed centerfolds and celebrities to be typical. Many American men are so maladjusted that way. This perfection mentality is a lot less common in Europe and other parts of the world.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Perfect example.

Rihanna is gorgeous. She's been gorgeous her entire life, she needs no plastic surgery because she was BORN looking beautiful. Her forehead doesn't matter because the rest of her is near perfection.

Using beautiful people as examples as to why natural is better is ridiculous. I'm all natural and I'll NEVER EVER be on the level Rihanna is.
Ok.what about julia roberts? Explain her beauty she's all natural.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:13 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Ok.what about julia roberts? Explain her beauty she's all natural.
Do you think she's beautiful? I don't. Those oversized lips. It's marketing that conditions people to think she's beautiful.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Who has cartoonish lips? Where do you find these women? Why aren't you able to hang out with natural women? They're in the majority.
Most of them wish they could get surgery and are extremely insecure about themselves for no reason.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,190,542 times
So let me get this straight - we have post after post on here from guys about how a woman's prime age ends at around 25 - and that it's all down hill from there. How we get wrinkly, saggy, used up, and basically disgusting after 25 years of age. Also - we have men harp all the time about how women don't go for shorter men - which is something that they have no control over. But WOMEN have control over everything about how they look because they can lose weight or get plastic surgery.

And now we're told that plastic surgery makes us hideous and disgusting.

Methinks that some men on here just feel better about themselves telling women how hideous and disgusting they find us.

For the record - I hope to never succumb to botox or plastic surgery or anything. I plan on aging gracefully and I do my best to appreciate what nature gave me. But all I get from some of the guys here is damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,357,102 times
Quote:
True.

All I can do is speak for myself.

I love a women who is "flawed" but I think the word flawed shouldn't be used. More like Unique.
HEY YOU!!! I'M CALLIN' THE COPS. YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON PERSONAL PROPERTY.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

Old 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Do you think she's beautiful? I don't. Those oversized lips. It's marketing that conditions people to think she's beautiful.
Yes I think she's gorgeous but most would consider her average but she is still considered pretty by most. She has no plastic surgery done and yet she is comparable to the average women. Her lips maybe be big but at least they look real and she has a very pretty smile.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,325,673 times
Believe it or not, those fake plastic baggies have been around since the early 60's!
The History of Breast Implants

There's no telling how many fake pairs have been passed off as real over the years since creation and especially in those early days! Hmmm...

Nowadays, many females are so greedy and desperate to gain attention, and compete with the other females, that they go gigantic only to end up looking like freaks---TURN OFF CITY! In fact, anything unnatural is a big turn off to me. I don't get fake hair, bums, breasts, or nose jobs, phony eyelashes, peck implants, and all the rest of it.

I like to get the real deal, and know what I am getting is not some phony bologna made up/sliced up/ implanted work of some doc and lab.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:22 PM

300 posts, read 659,859 times
Quote:
I can't speak for other men but for me personally...i find women beautiful period flawed or not flawed
As long as they don't look like the girl from the ring and their body doesn't look like a walrus body
Haha, that sounds nice, but it is telling that you use Rihanna as your example of seeing the beauty behind someone's flaws. Yeah, she's obviously very pretty to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships