Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
It's not about being good, nice or bad, it's about compatiability, and many people don't understand that. Just because someone is a good person or a nice person, doesn't automatically mean every single woman should want them. If there is no attraction, no spark, not much in common etc..etc... well she is not going to be with that guy.
Thats is correct. You can be sexualy attracted to a person, no matter what type of personality they have. Now check this out. An attractive girl meets a nice guy, whom she is attracted to. She sizes him up, and decides that he is quite a catch and definitely a LTR material. As a result, she withholds sex for 90 days, applies all types of nonsensical rules, to ensure this man walks around with blue balls for the next 6 months, just so he doesnt think she is a ****. Now substitute the mr nice guy with a bad boy. Same girl is attracted to a bad boy, but knows right away that he is definitely not LTR material. As a result she gives it up to him on the first date, since she couldnt care less if he thinks she is a ****. Now please realize this, ALL MEN want to get laid and they want to get laid NOW. bad boy can wife a woman anytime he is done playing with different girls, and it is more than easy, because almost every woman wants to change a bad boy into a family man. Thats all ive got, done sharing my brilliance with the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
It's just funny because I often hear men say they are "good guys" but then things "slip out" and you find out they really AREN'T.
Sounds to me that you are the one with a false understanding. I think you are trying to equate "good guy" with "Impossible standard of perfection that nobody can maintain".

IMO, the things you mention in your first message do not tell us if the guy is good or not, only that he's human.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Where did this 90-day-wait-period myth come from? Most people are more authentic, they don't go according to a schedule. They act according to what feels right. If someone's consistently running into game-playing, schedule-observing women, they're really doing something wrong.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:26 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Where did this 90-day-wait-period myth come from? Most people are more authentic, they don't go according to a schedule. They act according to what feels right. If someone's consistently running into game-playing, schedule-observing women, they're really doing something wrong.
Oh Ruth, how are you and how is the weather on your planet? =) Not to long ago we had a thread titles 90 day waiting period, with many, many women agreeing that they use a set amount of time before giving it up. Did you happen to miss it? It was fairly long thread and kept going on and on. It is also what is happening in real life today, if you happen to be observant enough. "I wont have sex with him for 5 dates, 3 months, till we get married, etc etc" Of course things might be done differently on planet denial, but i wouldnt know, maybe you can enlighten me.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:30 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,024 times
Quote:

The 90 day rule came out because of Steve Harvey, I have only personally seen one woman try to apply this rule. Many women talk about it, but I wonder how many have actually tried to apply it.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Ruth has some truth what she says. Everyone is different. You can put up things you heard or rules to go by all you want. Humans do what they feel they want to do.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:46 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Most men think they are 'good guys,' so that speaks for itself. It's probably a massive ego thing.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Thats is correct. You can be sexualy attracted to a person, no matter what type of personality they have. Now check this out. An attractive girl meets a nice guy, whom she is attracted to. She sizes him up, and decides that he is quite a catch and definitely a LTR material. As a result, she withholds sex for 90 days, applies all types of nonsensical rules, to ensure this man walks around with blue balls for the next 6 months, just so he doesnt think she is a ****. Now substitute the mr nice guy with a bad boy. Same girl is attracted to a bad boy, but knows right away that he is definitely not LTR material. As a result she gives it up to him on the first date, since she couldnt care less if he thinks she is a ****. Now please realize this, ALL MEN want to get laid and they want to get laid NOW. bad boy can wife a woman anytime he is done playing with different girls, and it is more than easy, because almost every woman wants to change a bad boy into a family man. Thats all ive got, done sharing my brilliance with the world.
except most of those girls think they wont get attached after sleeping with the guy and then come on here to post about why the guy isnt calling her back or pretending that he is still interested.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:24 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Oh Ruth, how are you and how is the weather on your planet? =) Not to long ago we had a thread titles 90 day waiting period, with many, many women agreeing that they use a set amount of time before giving it up. Did you happen to miss it? It was fairly long thread and kept going on and on. It is also what is happening in real life today, if you happen to be observant enough. "I wont have sex with him for 5 dates, 3 months, till we get married, etc etc" Of course things might be done differently on planet denial, but i wouldnt know, maybe you can enlighten me.
Funny, I remember the results differently.

P.S. I live on a planet where women give it up when they feel comfortable with the guy, which doesn't take 90 days. Assuming she's interested in the first place.
Seriously, "until we get married"?? What, do you live in a Christian community, or something? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, Ascension. Why are you even arguing this (surely you don't expect us to take you seriously) after posting many times that you get women to go home with you minutes after meeting them? Raptor seems to have a better tab on reality, you should check out his last post.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Funny, I remember the results differently.

P.S. I live on a planet where women give it up when they feel comfortable with the guy, which doesn't take 90 days. Assuming she's interested in the first place.
Seriously, "until we get married"?? What, do you live in a Christian community, or something? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, Ascension. Why are you even arguing this (surely you don't expect us to take you seriously) after posting many times that you get women to go home with you minutes after meeting them? Raptor seems to have a better tab on reality, you should check out his post.

that's what I was thinking, ruth. isn't he supposed to be some type of a major playboy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships