Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2012, 04:46 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She said that she is 37 years old and has NEVER found any man physically attractive. So is it safe to assume that she is a lesbian...not that there is anything wrong with that. But it has to be the only real explanation.

I mean I remember having crushes on boys/guys (like celebrities) when I was 7 or 8 years old. I had no idea what it was about at that age (or what to do about it) obviously but there were definitely physical attractions.
LOL... yeah... you're probably right.

I didn't think about the lesibian thingy...... makes sense..... maybe there is some chick that got the ol proverbial juices flowing.......

Has to be SOMETHING... LOL... I cant accept a 37 yr old never getting the hots over SOMEONE... LOL...

Old 11-17-2012, 04:55 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She said that she is 37 years old and has NEVER found any man physically attractive. So is it safe to assume that she is a lesbian...not that there is anything wrong with that. But it has to be the only real explanation.

I mean I remember having crushes on boys/guys (like celebrities) when I was 7 or 8 years old. I had no idea what it was about at that age (or what to do about it) obviously but there were definitely physical attractions.
Yeah really, think I remember wanting to suck on Mick Jackers bottom lip at the age of 6.

Old 11-17-2012, 04:57 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Yeah really, think I remember wanting to suck on Mick Jackers bottom lip at the age of 6.
Yep.. well, you'd have your work cutout for you.. as Eddie Murphy said back in the day... "Black people are like damn... those are some big ass lips, some big mother f ing lips."

LOL

Old 11-17-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yep.. well, you'd have your work cutout for you.. as Eddie Murphy said back in the day... "Black people are like damn... those are some big ass lips, some big mother f ing lips."

LOL
Well he sure was dancing in my dreams. LOL

Old 11-17-2012, 05:01 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,196 times
Quote:
I remember thinking at that age, "What are those things attached to his face?" LOL.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:02 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
LOL!!!

I remember that I wanted both Ricky Schroder and Alfonso Ribeiro when I was a little girl.

(random thought...omg I guess that would have made them my first threesome fantasy )

Old 11-17-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
I remember thinking at that age, "What are those things attached to his face?" LOL.

Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Old 11-17-2012, 05:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Well I find people in all races who are nice looking. There is one set of people I could not be with but it has nothing to do with looks. There are some pretty fine looking men in that race.

It has more to do with how that race (generally) treats the women of my race. While it is a generalization and surely does not happen with all of them, I still would not go there.

For the most part, our religion would be different as well, and that also would not be a good thing.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:20 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Um, anyways. Getting back on topic. Thanks.

I don't see how anyone can't find at least one person of an entire race attractive unless you dislike that group of people.

Every race has attractive and beautiful people, male or female.

I find it funny when, for example, white girls will say, 'I don't like black guys or I don't like white guys.' Or in another thread, when some girl was like, 'I don't like Asian guys.' Of course if you ask a person why they feel that way, I doubt they could give you a reason aside from, I just don't. It's one thing to say you don't prefer or want to date a certain race, but to say 100% of them aren't attractive ? To each their own, though.

I've always wondered why that is and what are the reasons behind it. Prior experinces, upbringing, religion, stereotypes, etc.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:28 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Denzel or Brad Pitt ain't doing it for her......... or fill in the blank... I guess a lot of girls like that pasty white boy from the vampire flicks... I forget his name...Robert something or other........

I dont get these young girls and the "men" they like...

But that is for another thread......
Haha! Well those 2 aren't my favorites, attractive but.....

Vin Diesel is up higher on the list. And Maxwell. And some less famous people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Robert Pattinson. I see alot of women like him as well and I don't get it.
Me neither. I like Taylor better as for the teenybopper set.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships