Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Good luck with that. Didn't you just say it's stupid to get married in your 20's? But you want your wife to be stupid enough to do that?

We REALLY need a sarcasm emoticon. I assume (I hope) that's what that line of yours was....
Nah, he'll probably go after the super naive, bubbly dumb girl who doesn't know any better and after realizing what she did she'll divorce him and take most of his stuff. Then, he'll be back complaining about how 'all women are gold diggers'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 07:34 PM

52,161 posts, read 52,609,244 times
Quote:
Good luck with that. Didn't you just say it's stupid to get married in your 20's? But you want your wife to be stupid enough to do that?

We REALLY need a sarcasm emoticon. I assume (I hope) that's what that line of yours was....
I thought we had this to represent sarcasm....

We have this to represent happiness....

This for embarrassment...

Old 11-17-2012, 07:37 PM

102,177 posts, read 107,735,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I thought we had this to represent sarcasm....
So...the OP was serious???!

Old 11-17-2012, 08:07 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,935,652 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nah, he'll probably go after the super naive, bubbly dumb girl who doesn't know any better and after realizing what she did she'll divorce him and take most of his stuff. Then, he'll be back complaining about how 'all women are gold diggers'.
It's dumb for good looking/desirable guys to get married in their 20's. I know if I did I'd be out trying to get stank on my hang low within a year. When I'm older, I doubt I'll have the energy to be giving it to 2 women. It's different for women, most want to be married by their late 20s. If I find someone who doesn't want kids it'll be all good. I'll let my wife have an open relationship when I'm no longer able to raise the one eyed giggle stick. With my health problems I seriously doubt I'll live to be an old geriatric so it's not like she'd be taking care of me long anyway.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:12 PM

102,177 posts, read 107,735,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
With my health problems I seriously doubt I'll live to be an old geriatric so it's not like she'd be taking care of me long anyway.
Are you doomed, AJ?

Old 11-17-2012, 08:36 PM

11,359 posts, read 9,270,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltheEndofTime View Post
Mistress looks like a hag. Wife has a nice warm face that appears welcoming. Or am I the only one who sees this?
Rep for you.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:57 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,576,722 times
Default Do you extend understanding to women in your life?

PhenomenalAJ: I had a gf for 2 years who is hot enough to be a movie star but I seriously got tired of giving it to her by the end and would think about less attractive women Id rather sleep with.I remember when Hugh Grant slept with that gross hooker when he was with Elizabeth Hurley, women and guys who didn't get any had no idea why he did this but I understand completely.

Do you understand when you find out that your girlfriend thinks about having sex with her past boyfriend(s) before you? I'm not being facetious. Getting tired or bored with your partner (and thinking about a former sex partner or fantasizing how sex would be with another attractive person) is a human experience that happens to both genders at one point or another. This is not something that just occurs to males.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,384,554 times
Two points:

Quote:
It also goes to show that no matter what you do as a woman, a man will almost always leave you for something more attractive if he can.
You must have been cheated on multiple times to make such a sweeping (and inaccurate comment). So "almost every man" you've ever known dumps their same-age wife for a 20-something? Nonsense.

And this takes the cake:

Quote:
It's dumb for good looking/desirable guys to get married in their 20's.
Tell that to Paul McCartney, who married Linda when he was 27. There was never in the history of the world a more desirable guy than Beatle Paul in 1969. He was faithful and happy.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:30 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,308,485 times
Thumbs up Yes...

Quote: Originally Posted by TiltheEndofTime
Mistress looks like a hag. Wife has a nice warm face that appears welcoming. Or am I the only one who sees this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Rep for you.
another rep for you!

Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,690,387 times
All the people who said that "They would cheat if their wife looked like that too" shouldn't get married, ever. Everyone gets less attractive, wrinkly, white-haired and frumpy as they get older. It's a fact of life and cheating on your SO is just disgusting. It's not as if the husband was better looking.

I hope his wife has the good sense to dump his worthless behind. She gives him most of her life and this is how he thanks her? Ugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships