Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 05:36 PM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
what is a 'beta chicklet?' is that like a non alpha female? even if she did, so what? I don't care what she thinks of me. I was already on her sh*t list for being overweight. *shrugs*

Yeah. It was purely for the sake of amusement. I've seen your posts, and while I don't agree with a lot of it, I respect that you are definitely your own person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 05:37 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,153,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Whoa.

WTH?!

THAT's racist.
Yep, and most likely somebody is going to report it (not me) and it will be deleted and then Onglet will forget she every wrote it. Alcohol and Ambien is my bet.
Quote:
Yeah. It was purely for the sake of amusement. I've seen your posts, and while I don't agree with a lot of it, I respect that you are definitely your own person.
Agreed. It's why just about everybody here likes and respects doll.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:38 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,534,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
to all those ranting and raving at petraeus for cheating on his wife: paula broadwell, his mistress, is ALSO a cheater! she's married too, you know.

just thought i'd mention it since everything I've read on this forum re. the petraeus affair seems to revile the guy for being a scumbag cheater, but most everyone seems to be glossing over the fact that she was just as married as him.

i'm not saying this to justify the actions of either one. it just seems that the "cheater" epithet is being hurled at him a lot more than at paula.

thanks, i'll go back to lurking now...
Objective?! In this hypocritical society?! The nerve!!

Old 11-18-2012, 05:40 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,714,133 times
Quote:
The entire exchange seems like it was for the sake of amusement, Mikala. That's okay if you don't agree with me, you are probably a feminist anyways.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Evil feminists. lol Really, the extent of my feminism is going to work every day and being good at math/science.

Now that is funny. It really is. I feel like we're in a virtual twilight zone.

I hate math/science, so if you're good at them I guess that does make you a feminist in this country, LOL. The extent of my feminism is I think most men are no good.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Alcohol and Ambien is my bet.

There's been a few times when I actually hoped a poster was drunk. This one is one of them.

You got to turn off all electronics and double lock the doors when taking Ambien.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
The entire exchange seems like it was for the sake of amusement, Mikala. That's okay if you don't agree with me, you are probably a feminist anyways.

Worse.

Mexican.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Worse.

Mexican.

Well a plus is you are of the Hispanic variety so you already score points with men by default. Bad news is you should stay out of the politics section on here at all times.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:45 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,153,086 times
Quote:
I hate math/science, so if you're good at them I guess that does make you a feminist in this country, LOL. The extent of my feminism is I think most men are no good.
Well, it's in the face of the message girls always received about not having a natural ability at maths/sciences. It was barbies first words "math is hard". It's difficult to know how many women could have been very good at it, but were taught not to be. That's another issue all together. I wish you would meet some men that proved you wrong. No brothers or cousins? Dad?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Well a plus is you are of the Hispanic variety so you already score points with men by default. Bad news is you should stay out of the politics section on here at all times.
I'm a registered Republican, so I do anyways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships