Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2012, 01:46 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... well as much as we fight.. I'm surprised you don't recall me saying I like big saggy boobs as well as perky ones.. LOL...

I don't like the fake ones.. I've said a millions times here...

No offense to the fake breasted ladies... I just like the OEM equipment better...

well you're right I don't remember any man on here saying he liked 'saggy real breasts.' In that fake breast thread that was going awhile back, they were all in there saying they "hated fake boobs" this and that, "oh the horror!" but the opinions changed on fake ones when it was fake & perky or real & saggy. ....Still I don't remember you saying that or any other guy. I've never in my life heard a guy say that. So congratulations to you on that. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well you're right I don't remember any man on here saying he liked 'saggy real breasts.' In that fake breast thread that was going awhile back, they were all in there saying they "hated fake boobs" this and that, "oh the horror!" but the opinions changed when it was fake & perky or real & saggy. ....Still I don't remember you saying that or any other guy. I've never in my life heard a guy say that. So congratulations to you on that. LOL.
Maybe I'm late to the party , but why does it matter? Of course men are going to prefer perky breasts over saggy breasts just as women are going to prefer a 6 pack over a beer belly.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:54 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Who is thinking about that exactly? Men in general? Educated professional men? Or just internet weirdos? That latter group is the group Doll is most familiar with, but they don't seem to be good for much or count to any important degree. Given that the vast majority of human beings couple up with people within a 3-4 year age difference I don't see how this even comes into play for most people. And really, internet freak shows should not even consider having kids. But the worst among us always do I guess.
Insults? Come on your better then that, you seem upset which is a content theme of most of my posts with you. As I've said before, if you don't like what I say all you have to do is click the little ignore option and you'll be fine. It's really not hard

All I said was that if I'm entering a long term relationship with a woman her ability to have kids would be very important to me. Just like most men in the same situation. This thread is going off track so that will be the last I say on this matter

Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,996,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I said on the first or second page that I absolutely care about her personality. There's NO man on this planet that doesn't
Yep. Personality catches up with even the prettiest of people.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Maybe I'm late to the party , but why does it matter? Of course men are going to prefer perky breasts over saggy breasts just as women are going to prefer a 6 pack over a beer belly.

It doesn't "matter.'' No more or less than any of the other discussions on here....

And post #190.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:57 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, there seem to be some in this thread that don't!
But I agree with you - like I said, I'm pretty sure that all the guys that dated me liked me for my looks AND my personality.
Absolutely.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Insults? Come on your better then that, you seem upset which is a content theme of most of my posts with you. As I've said before, if you don't like what I say all you have to do is click the little ignore option and you'll be fine. It's really not hard

All I said was that if I'm entering a long term relationship with a woman her ability to have kids would be very important to me. Just like most men in the same situation. This thread is going off track so that will be the last I say on this matter
What's the issue? I'm seriously asking. I've dated way more men than you have. I'm married to one. Had a twin who was male, a best friend who is male, etc and this stuff only exists here and on the internet. That's a fact that cannot be denied. I would bet my pay check it's a demographic. Anyhow, men who fall in love with women have no idea of what her fertility status is just as she has no idea of what his fertility status is. If and when a problem arises these people attempt to seek help. They are not going on the third and fourth dates pondering fertility status. Like "hmmm, I wonder if he has an adequate sperm count. I wonder if they are good swimmers. What's his genetic profile so that I don't pass heritable disease to my children." That sounds freakish or is a matter of hyperbole.
Quote:
It doesn't "matter.'' No more or less than any of the other discussions on here....

And post #190.
I'll have to go back and check 190. I am late to this thread. I'm just not understanding the argument.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
What's the issue? I'm seriously asking. I've dated way more men than you have. I'm married to one. Had a twin who was male, a best friend who is male, etc and this stuff only exists here and on the internet. That's a fact that cannot be denied. I would bet my pay check it's a demographic. Anyhow, men who fall in love with women have no idea of what her fertility status is just as she has no idea of what his fertility status is. If and when a problem arises these people attempt to seek help. They are not going on the third and fourth dates pondering her fertility status. That sounds freakish or is a matter of hyperbole.

I'll have to go back and check 190. I am late to this thread.
I'm just not understanding the argument.

LOL. Which is exactly why I said read 190. It's one line and explains everything far as I'm concerned. I get sick of hearing some of these lies trotted out on here. Some are so ridiculous there's no way they're true. Also aside from that, many of the stuff they say on here, the men IRL do the exact opposite. So IMO, they are not all being truthful on some of these matters. The only time I hear many of these things is on City Data.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weteath View Post
What are you trying to say? Men are supposed to go out of there way to please unattractive women? If they look good that's the start, then test their personality.
Quote:
No. I'm saying they need to stop the implausible lying about some of these things.
Do you want to know what these kinds of single men are doing, doll? They are posting on the internet. 'nuff said.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
LOL. Which is exactly why I said read 190. It's one line and explains everything far as I'm concerned. I get sick of hearing some of these lies trotted out on here. Some are so ridiculous there's no way they're true. Also aside from that, many of the stuff they say on here, the men IRL do the exact opposite. So IMO, they are not all being truthful on some of these matters. The only time I hear many of these things is on City Data.
I think a virtual crazy pill is slipped to all of us when we log on. I don't for one second buy into ANY of the asinine relationship stories or gobbledygook that goes on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships