Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:49 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinley View Post
I don't think it's anger that I'm feeling. It's shock and disgust that people will treat each other so callously. It's sympathy for the women you convince to sleep with you while you know that you're going to reject them for doing just that. I'm asking you to give a second thought to this method of yours, because it sounds like you're using a very hurtful and manipulative method of deciding whether you like a woman.
Why do you assume I'm "convincing" the girl to sleep with me?

Girls like sex too. It's not like they're fighting me hard for it....and if I get them into bed, I just won.

In my experience, if a girl wants sex, we'll have it. If she doesn't, we won't. There's very little "convincing" on my part (except the fact that I actually make a move....lol).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 09:50 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,163,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post

Girls like sex too. It's not like they're fighting me hard for it....and if I get them into bed, I just won.

In my experience, if a girl wants sex, we'll have it. If she doesn't, we won't. There's very little "convincing" on my part (except the fact that I actually make a move....lol).
I'd put more money on this being a massive lie. By the words you use I don't believe you've ever made love to a woman. That V-card must be a heavy burden you're carrying around. It'll happen for you some day, just relax.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I do agree with captainjack on one thing, always push for sex from date #1. If you dont, she will either think you are gay or ghost on you.
Or she'll think you're only interested in sex and if she's not interested in just being a notch on your belt, she'll move on.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 AM

300 posts, read 659,377 times
Quote:
I advocate pushing things as far as they can go. Women appreciate it, especially hot ones.
You seem to have skipped over the part of your previous suggestion that I'm arguing against. You're not just pushing things as far as they can go. You're doing it so that you can use the outcome against the woman. You're right that it doesn't bother me a whole lot when a man tries for sex. It's pretty much a given that he will, and I'm not offended that men want sex. But to try to get it only to use it against me, that would be be twisted. Just have the stupid sex if you're both ready. Don't use it as a tool to manipulate and black list someone.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:04 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Or she'll think you're only interested in sex and if she's not interested in just being a notch on your belt, she'll move on.
I think the thing to understand about Jack and Ascension is that they aren't looking for a wife. They are looking for a lay. What women think of them doesn't matter to them. If a woman doesn't like it, they move on to the next bimbo who falls for their plays.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:10 AM

300 posts, read 659,377 times
Quote:
Because you said you're "pushing for sex". It's not a huge semantic stretch to go from "pushing for" something to "convincing" someone to do something. Anyway, if you don't like that word, I retract it. It's not important.

I feel you're missing my point. It's not about the pushing for sex. It's about pushing for sex in order to use it as a reason to reject someone. It's a very hurtful way to decide if you want to be with a woman.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:14 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I think the thing to understand about Jack and Ascension is that they aren't looking for a wife. They are looking for a lay. What women think of them doesn't matter to them. If a woman doesn't like it, they move on to the next bimbo who falls for their plays.
That's true. I'd just hate someone who's sincerely on here looking for advice to think what they have to say is gospel as to how all women feel. Personally, I'm old-fashioned when it comes to love and romance. Though I will admit Ascension does have some really good advice now and then. (Not as familiar with Jack).

Old 11-19-2012, 10:17 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
That is one of the biggest difficulties on C-D relationships, is that many aren't here for the relationship part of C-D relationships, they're just looking for the next conquest, so their advice to others about relationships isn't going to apply.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:22 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
That is one of the biggest difficulties on C-D relationships, is that many aren't here for the relationship part of C-D relationships, they're just looking for the next conquest, so their advice to others about relationships isn't going to apply.
Yes, and as NW said, it's up to the reader to have the common sense to figure that out.

Most men are going to know not to push a woman for sex if they want something quality.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:23 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
Yes, I HAVE to give updates, it's not a choice, it's something I absolutely have to do.

I just like oustide perspective, whether it's insightful, or if it's downright stupid and give me a good laugh (in this case I'm referring to your opinion).

I think I would push for sex when I was in high school in college because that's the immature thing to do so it made sense around that time. I'm a grown adult now, I've had my share of women, hookups, FWB's, relationships. I'm comfortable and confident with where I'm at right now. I'm not some tool that only thinks of sex when he's spending time with someone.
Hahahahaha, yeah right. Someone who is confident doesn't give updates on their dates and whine how they can't get past 4 or 5 dates. Yep, you sure have women figured out. You're "share" is zero. My money is you're still a virgin...

Capt Jack has it right. If you don't want a girl who sleeps around on the first date, put her to the test. It's not like she's going to just tell you if you ask her. Actions speak louder than words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships