Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2012, 06:31 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
Spot on.

And Julia, if you are reading, responses like the one from Djuna litter this forum. And it is not what I would term "civil" disagreement by any stretch of the imagination. It has also been reported to the mods.

Ruth,

You asked for concrete examples, well, Djuna supplied one. Again, this place is infested with attitudes and responses like this. I could spend hours quoting them.

But I won't.

You see, I don't have to "prove" anything to you to reach my conclusion that women hate men. As a matter of fact, you brought it up, asking men in general as to how they have reached the conclusion that women hate them. How they have reached this conclusion is each individual man's decision. And as much as you and some of the other women here wish to argue the men into submission to go along with your viewpoint, it ain't gonna happen. Myself included.

Ever heard the one about the sun, the wind, and the man wearing a jacket?

You ladies have just spent 40 pages proving the antifeminists right.

You know the word they were looking for but didn't say? Argumentative. That's what I think of when I think of feminist. Not everybody sees your world view. Not everybody sees my world view. You don't see me trying to talk women back into the kitchen do you? Not only that, you don't see me chiming in on relationship advice. The only advice I would give to men is "don't bother".

That previous sentence may not concern you or any of the other women here who are in relationships,
but, when a women comes in asking why men won't approach her understand that I will put my 2 cents in. As always, it will be:

Men have quit.

Again. For you women the world is perfect relationship-wise. And we all know things never change. As a matter of fact, we still have a middle-aged white guy as president.

Or do we?

Yup. Things never change.

At least you ladies with your dismissive attitudes had better hope so.
+1+1+1+1 bravo

Old 11-21-2012, 06:32 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That guy is insane. Oh, women speak their mind now. Oh my god! Women don't want to date any man that just asks. Oh my god! The travesty. American women marry who they want. Evil women! He's crazy and he's been doing this for years and Ascension is his follower. I knew it.
Don't be uppity, now, Braun! Master Ascension doesn't take kindly to that.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:33 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I have nothing to defend, those werent my words as the article is written by a blogger as stated in the post. I know what context uppity was originaly used in, but it certainly wasnt used with that in mind in his blog. Poor attempt of deflection, is just that, but I realize that if I made myself look like a fool for 40 pages, Id prolly want the thread locked as well. I am amazed at the thiongs im seeing from you and Braunwyn in this thread. SHocking.
Why would you be amazed? Why would you think for one second that I wouldn't find that blog and that man to be completely crazy?

Old 11-21-2012, 06:35 PM

121 posts, read 121,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
You are off your rocker. You don't realize that it's women like you who give feminism a bad name. First you're telling me that because I'm not a feminist you'll make sure I don't get help if I'm being assaulted, and now you're making it racial - with offensive terms and all.

What is wrong with you?
Actually I like it when women post like this.

It does more to prove my point as to why men are quitting then I could possibly do by myself.

mmmmmmmm
popcorn

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Why would you be amazed? Why would you think for one second that I would find that blog and that man to be completely crazy?
Im amazed, because some of you "ladies" proved to me that you are incapable of having a mature debate, and when things dont go your way, you start acting like 4 year olds by using insults and deflection. I am very sad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston1963 View Post
You see, I don't have to "prove" anything to you to reach my conclusion that women hate men. As a matter of fact, you brought it up, asking men in general as to how they have reached the conclusion that women hate them. How they have reached this conclusion is each individual man's decision.
It sounds like you're copping out, because you can't support your statements.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:37 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
I'm glad I just baked 2 batches of cookies. I at least have something to munch on while this stuff is being posted.

The other batch is for the fam tomorrow.

mmm. chocolate chip cookies..

Old 11-21-2012, 06:37 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Kinda reminds ya of them uppity Negras, doesn't it? Let's turn the clock all the way back, WAY back, to when all them upstarts knew who was boss! Yes, sir, those were the days, when the women and darkies knew who to bow and scrape to!

Yassah, mastah Ascenscion, I'ze jes' gwine to git a glass o' watah, suh. Izzat ok by you, suh?
Ridiculous post. Why can't you just disagree like an adult?

Old 11-21-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Im amazed, because some of you "ladies" proved to me that you are incapable of having a mature debate,
We've been having a mature debate. It's houston and others who decline to explain their belief that "women hate men" and "feminists are man-haters". Not to mention that gem of a post you made about "uppity" women. Still waiting for the maturity from your side.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Looks like the battle of the sexes is in full force this evening......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships