Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 05:07 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,524,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour_trail View Post
So I meet this woman on a dating site.. we click, we hang out at the eatery awhile, she drops a hint, I invite her over, we hang out at my place awhile, then we're in my bed. She's in her early 30s, I'm in my late, neither of us had been with anyone for a year, and I, making full use of my opportunity, tore it up.
she came over the next night, same thing-
then again the 3rd night, same thing-
again on the 4th night, same yet again

I'm really good at reading people, and I knew from the moment I laid eyes on this girl, that she was a bit of a b*tch, and it would manifest probably at the first opportunity, although she was nothing but nice to me, and I myself reciprocated this. I decided to test my theory, by digressing only slightly from being the nice guy that I'd so far been with her.

The next night after the 4th was a friday and she had to go out of town to housesit for her friends while they were out of town for the weekend. She and I were texting this night, and once context somewhat permitted it, I threw in my test, saying somethin like "hey at least im taking an interest in you and didnt just sc*ew and leave/ignore you, like so many guys out there will do these days". I somehow set up premise of which I could say this with it being in context, I forget now exactly.

Sure enough, just a bit later that night, she said I need a break from this, and I never saw her again nor spoke to her, she did it through text. We texted a few days more but it faded, and finally she said "look, i'm done communicating with you, take care and good luck". And that was that.

The thing is, as I said, I did this intentionally, to test her, so can't help but wonder what'dve been like, if I'd not done that..

The reason I did it, was, before I'd consider getting more deeply involved with her, I wanted to see whether she was the type to be somewhat emotionally level-headed, or the type to turn on a dime, being mercurial. Indeed I found out

thoughts? i found her behavior somewhat of a puzzle

I don't know what the comment was like before this, but you didn't really do anything wrong, based on what I can tell. Seems it falls on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 05:07 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
good lord @ some of these embittered comments

The truth really, is much simpler, as it usually is:

She was a dominant type personality, I picked up on this immediately when I met her - I even got her to admit that she liked to raise her voice when she got angry.. Of course she was friendly and accomodating because we'd just met..

I'm a quiet type guy, laid back, neither dominant nor passive, I just don't bother anyone, and no-one bothers me, and if they do, I put a stop to it in short order.

People like me, don't get along well with people like her, I think she knew that, and that I knew that.
I figure, she took the first inkling of an opportunity to cut it off, before the inevitable clash between us had a chance to occur - I handed her this opportunity, in order to see if that's how she was feeling and if that's what she'd do, and I was right.

Dominant women get along best with the more submissive type guys - not guys like me. For instance when we first hit the sac together, she told me "I'm in charge", and an hour later, she was laying there with a load all over her face.. yeah young lady, keep thinkin that
Well.... the posted started off good Chuck.......

Til we get to the bolded part......

Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
she raped you bro.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:10 PM

300 posts, read 659,228 times
Quote:
For instance when we first hit the sac together, she told me "I'm in charge", and an hour later, she was laying there with a load all over her face.. yeah young lady, keep thinkin that
So because you have semen to expel, you're in charge? I'm thinking you may have a habit of saying stupid things.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:25 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:

She was a dominant type personality, i picked up on this immediately when i met her - i even got her to admit that she liked to raise her voice when she got angry.. Of course she was friendly and accomodating because we'd just met..

I'm a quiet type guy, laid back, neither dominant nor passive, i just don't bother anyone, and no-one bothers me, and if they do, i put a stop to it in short order.

People like me, don't get along well with people like her, i think she knew that, and that i knew that.
I figure, she took the first inkling of an opportunity to cut it off, before the inevitable clash between us had a chance to occur - i handed her this opportunity, in order to see if that's how she was feeling and if that's what she'd do, and i was right.

Dominant women get along best with the more submissive type guys - not guys like me. For instance when we first hit the sac together, she told me "i'm in charge", and an hour later, she was laying there with a load all over her face.. Yeah young lady, keep thinkin that
wow!

Old 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,396,604 times
Quote:

She was a dominant type personality, I picked up on this immediately when I met her - I even got her to admit that she liked to raise her voice when she got angry.. Of course she was friendly and accomodating because we'd just met..

I'm a quiet type guy, laid back, neither dominant nor passive, I just don't bother anyone, and no-one bothers me, and if they do, I put a stop to it in short order.

People like me, don't get along well with people like her, I think she knew that, and that I knew that.
I figure, she took the first inkling of an opportunity to cut it off, before the inevitable clash between us had a chance to occur - I handed her this opportunity, in order to see if that's how she was feeling and if that's what she'd do, and I was right.

Dominant women get along best with the more submissive type guys - not guys like me. For instance when we first hit the sac together, she told me "I'm in charge", and an hour later, she was laying there with a load all over her face.. yeah young lady, keep thinkin that
i'm assuming that wasnt fresh laundry

Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Ew...

Old 11-21-2012, 07:26 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Wait, so a woman who wants sex and gets it is lazy? Explain that because it doesn't make sense.

It may indeed be easy to get but I do not see how getting it makes her lazy. There's no connection there.

What should she do to make her not lazy?
Women can get sex easily. This is the point of the double standard. A girl that is promiscuis is not accomplishing anything that any other girl can't accomplish.

What takes work on the woman's part is to get a good man to marry her. This actually takes effort.

For a girl to get laid, all she has to do is go outside, stand around, and let the men do all of the work. Thus, laziness.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:24 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
You know, you are right. I hope for your sake that no woman on earth lowers herself to sleep with you ever again until you propose.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 PM

152 posts, read 250,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You know, you are right. I hope for your sake that no woman on earth lowers herself to sleep with you ever again until you propose.
truly? best i'd join the monastic order then, as i shant ever propose
unless of course my sweet that you are nubile and available ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships