Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm sure there are a handfull of true Lesbians that would make it with a man but relistically she's Bisexual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 05:20 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, I'm sure there are a handfull of true Lesbians that would make it with a man but relistically she's Bisexual.
Yeah, a true out Lesbian ain't gonna touch that thing.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,743,975 times
Well, if I had to lose my virginity to a lesbian I'd do pretend lesbian, role reversal, and straight sex. Never tried any yet.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:39 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
But she'll interact with a plastic one just fine ... I'm not arguing with you, I'm agreeing.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:15 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Unless she's doing it for the fun and conquest of taking his virginity rather than her own sexual desire.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 PM

5 posts, read 11,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Unless she's doing it for the fun and conquest of taking his virginity rather than her own sexual desire.
I'm not sure if she knows I'm a virgin or not, so its probably more along the lines of shes not JUST into girls. I just said lesbian because I couldnt really explain it all in the title. I know for a fact that she HAS been attracted to guys before, but in the last 3 years or so, I know shes only been with 2 or 3 girls on and off, and zero guys.

And to address the whole "what if she gets pregnant thing", I know this girl well enough to know that in the slight chance that she got pregnant, there is even a smaller chance that she would decide to keep it.

I never had a problem with the idea of having multiple sexual partners in my life, but I was never too keen on random hookups with girls I dont actually have any desires to date. I dont care about waiting till marriage, but I was always pretty set on wanting to actually have feelings for the girls I hookup with. I've had opportunities to lose my virginity before, but it was always girls I only had attraction to when I was really wound up, and I was afraid that if I did have sex with them, afterwards for a long time, I'd regret it. But now I'm starting to think, maybe I need to just do it so when it is someone I care about, I'm not COMPLETELY clueless.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:54 PM

1,704 posts, read 2,324,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVito32 View Post
But now I'm starting to think, maybe I need to just do it so when it is someone I care about, I'm not COMPLETELY clueless.
Just do it! Plus....SHE'S A LESBIAN!

You never know, you could get one of her girlfriends in the sack too!

Old 11-26-2012, 09:52 PM

13 posts, read 47,551 times
Do it.

A lot of people regret their first time (drunken hook up, the other person played them, etc.). Here's someone who you're friends with and I'm assuming you trust to some degree, that will assuage some of your anxiety if you have any and let you relax more. Plus the fact your both going into it knowing it's just sex is great regardless of what happens afterwards because you're being honest with your intentions.

Ignore other people's reactions and anyone who gives you a hard time about your first time being with this girl is a moron.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Well, if I had to lose my virginity to a lesbian I'd do pretend lesbian, role reversal, and straight sex. Never tried any yet.
Its probably not common but Im sure it has happened. Theres some pretty wacked out people out there.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,451,329 times
shes not a lesbian if she is in to guys as well...

im not sure what you want as a response either. if you like her and don't mind her and want to go for it, go for it. who cares, you had sex with a bisexual person whoppie doo. her sexuality has nothing to do with what you want.

seeing how you have trepidation already something tells me you already know this isn't what you want or who you wan t it with though. only you know for sure.

Last edited by rego00123; 11-27-2012 at 12:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships