Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 PM

826 posts, read 1,891,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I don't know you and your posting style. Your closed profile doesn't help, either. (I don't understand how "friending" works when a profile is closed on here, except when you sort of know a person's stance).

I look at this as similar to "Do what you love, and the money will come." In other words, go about the business of living, do what you want to do, and you'll meet someone. I have no clue how old you are, but by the time you hit 30, the "little girl" butterflies should stop. You sound like you HAVE TO HAVE a man to make you feel like a complete person. The more needy you are, the less likely it is going to happen ... unless you're "smokin' LA or South Beach hot," at which point you'll have a following, and for all the wrong reasons. However, you don't seem like that type. If you have some "sprucing up" (minimal self-improvement) to do, then do it. Otherwise, chill ... and be yourself.
If I did, I would have 10 babies by now. I would like to have a man, but not just any man. The right guy. I am very picky and have no problems being single. I would rather be that than be in a terrible relationship. Also have you never heard of BOBs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Yes...Make men your hobby...

Good! Good! - YouTube

Lol

Old 11-25-2012, 03:57 PM

To the person who repped me, your comment cracked me up. You should have left your name

Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,677,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post
Lol. But if we met, there might not be a match.
We might want different things in a partner.

I wasn't saying specifically you, just that i would love to meet women who are as interested in meeting somebody as I am.

I'm probably too young for you anyways

Old 11-25-2012, 04:05 PM

22,237 posts, read 29,276,194 times
Sounds like you need to get a different hobby

Old 11-25-2012, 04:09 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,151,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Sounds like you need to get a different hobby
I suggest taxidermy or mortuary assistant. You're sure to meet many delightful young chaps in those fields.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:33 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,714,133 times
The only women that say that are hookers and women who can't live without a man. Plenty of each to go around these days.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 11-25-2012 at 05:21 PM..

Old 11-25-2012, 05:19 PM

14,727 posts, read 33,310,376 times
Quote:
If I did, I would have 10 babies by now. I would like to have a man, but not just any man. The right guy. I am very picky and have no problems being single. I would rather be that than be in a terrible relationship. Also have you never heard of BOBs?
All right, then it sounds like you have this issue under control. Since we can't see what you look like, nor should we, we don't know how picky you can be. But you're entitled to your equal, and even higher, if you're lucky.

BOB? No. That's only another version of Robert. Help me out.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,491,742 times
Quote:
I do not "actively hunt" for men. Do I prefer to go out to events that involve guys, more than women, Hell Yes. Does it mean that when I go there, I am flirting with them, ogling them and asking them out? Hell No. That is not my style. My style is for men to come to me both online and off-line. And they do. Trust me I am not lacking for guys. I also mentioned that I was super picky. If I wasn't I'd have 10 babies by now.
It is quality I seek.
Most women who attract men on a regular basis have no need to base the planning of their social activities on the number of guys who do or do not attend certain events. If you like hiking...go hiking. If you like golf...go golfing. If you like to dance...go dancing. It really is that simple.

The fact that you decide whether or not to attend events based on how many guys attend would infer that you are not meeting men in you every day life by simply going about your business. Maybe its time for you to take a look at your standards and see if you actually match up to what men that you desire are even seeking in a partner.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:05 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,677,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
The only women that say that are hookers and women who can't live without a man. Plenty of each to go around these days.

You know doll eyes, there are plenty of men out there who are very sweet and loving partners who would add a lot to your life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships