Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,937,731 times

Advertisements

It's true, straight men and women can't be friends without either becoming romantic with each other or it falling out from rejection. If 2 people found each other so ugly and repulsive, they wouldn't bother voluntarily spending time together in the 1st place. I never befriend women except with the intention of romance because if I asked a girl I thought was ugly to go to the movies or a concert with me, she'd likely misconstrue it as a date and I'd be the jerk leading her on.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,923,666 times
I am a sepreated 10 years 62 year old male retired.
I find it difficullt to meet single women that just want to be friends.
Married or lesbean women and I, get along just fine .
I have met a few singles but they are desperate.
I have come to the conclusion that for the most part single city women are scarry, at least in this neck of the woods.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:42 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I never befriend women except with the intention of romance because if I asked a girl I thought was ugly to go to the movies or a concert with me, she'd likely misconstrue it as a date and I'd be the jerk leading her on.

(it's party time. excellent.)

Old 11-28-2012, 09:19 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,120 times
I have plenty of female friends that I'm not romantically interested in.

With that said, any time a friend decided they liked me (which has happened to me quite often in the past), I generally don't turn them down on the offer.

The good thing about friends: you can always make new ones!

Old 11-28-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I am a sepreated 10 years 62 year old male retired.
I find it difficullt to meet single women that just want to be friends.
Married or lesbean women and I, get along just fine .
I have met a few singles but they are desperate.
I have come to the conclusion that for the most part single city women are scarry, at least in this neck of the woods.
Yeah, I think it's easier when you're younger to have females that are just friends. EVERY girl that's younger than 30 has tons of guys chasing them.

I'm currently looking for my new female bff with my move here to Cali.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:23 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Yeah, I think it's easier when you're younger to have females that are just friends. EVERY girl that's younger than 30 has tons of guys chasing them.

I'm currently looking for my new female bff with my move here to Cali.

yea right, keep thinking that. Too bad it's way wrong. Tons of women can attest to this

Old 11-28-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yea right, keep thinking that. Too bad it's way wrong. Tons of women can attest to this
The only place it's ever been wrong is on the bizarro world of City Data.

Like I said, I have TONS of female friends....and it's the same for all of them (both the hot ones and the not so hot ones).

Old 11-28-2012, 09:30 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
The only place it's ever been wrong is on the bizarro world of City Data.

Like I said, I have TONS of female friends....and it's the same for all of them (both the hot ones and the not so hot ones).

It's wrong in the real world too. I don't care if you have 'tons' of female friends. I did too and am also a woman, have been for 32 years. There's women that can attest to you being dead wrong, here's one. If 5 or 6 other women come in and say the same thing, you will still probably say you're right. And you know what -- that's fine by me. Once again it doesn't surprise me that a guy thinks a woman has things so easy; now every one of the women in the world under 30 is being chased by tons and tons of men (whether they are attractive or not)? LOL.... What else is new?

Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It's wrong in the real world too. I don't care if you have 'tons' of female friends. I did too and also am a woman, have been for 32 years. There's women that can attest to you being dead wrong, here's one. If 5 or 6 other women come in and say the same thing, you will still probably say you're right. And you know what -- that's fine by me. Once again it doesn't surprise me that a guy thinks a woman has things so easy; now every one of the women in the world under 30 is being chased by tons and tons of men. What else is new?
I never said that girls have things easy. You guys have it tough too...but your struggles are different from ours.

My female friends have tons of guys chasing them, but they rarely have the guys that they want chasing them. I really don't know who you are or who you spend your time with, but any female I know DOES have guys hitting on them constantly. I know because I SEE it.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:36 PM

Hahahaha

Whoever just sent me that rep made me literally LOL. You rock, whoever you are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships