Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2012, 07:56 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post
I live beside and across the street from two different guys in their early 40's that live with their parents and have for the 20 years I've been here.

Two months ago I used this word asexual for the first time in my life when asked by a friend whats going on there?
I proceeded to tell him in 20 years no one has ever come to visit and they never leave the house except to go to work.

I'm not judging anyone but it seems a very lonely life.

And how is any of this your buisness? Take up a hobby or get a day job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,694,526 times
Quote:
I live beside and across the street from two different guys in their early 40's that live with their parents and have for the 20 years I've been here.

Two months ago I used this word asexual for the first time in my life when asked by a friend whats going on there?
I proceeded to tell him in 20 years no one has ever come to visit and they never leave the house except to go to work.

Ask them if they masturbate. We can't get an answer here

Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by espizarro View Post
I have never been interested in having sex with anyone. I am heteroplatonic though. I wanted a girlfriend before but for the sake of hanging together and having romantic moments, like walking by hands etc. but I developed aromanticism as I failed in my attempts an I am now an aromantic asexual.

Yet not all asexual are aromantic and my disagreement with some of them is that they kind of want to introduce sex to their "looking for relationships" and for me that is just plain sexual, I don't understand why they want to be considered asexuals if they have an intent for sex. They claim they feel no attraction to it but that they feel curious. It is contradicting. i feel no curiosity for sex. At 29 how can I be curious about it I mam not that young anymore.
So basically, you couldn't get girls. Now, you're "asexual by choice."

That's the summary of this entire thread.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,694,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post

Yeah, I think he had celibacy "thrust upon him".

Old 11-29-2012, 08:08 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,801 times
Quote:

Good catch. Then he went on to say he was never scorned by a woman at any point.

I think we're being trolled!

Old 11-29-2012, 08:10 PM

666 posts, read 1,291,022 times
Quote:

Aromanticism and asexuality are NOT the same thing. I developed AROMANTICISM. I never chose to be asexual. I always was. Asexuals can still pursue relationships.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:11 PM

666 posts, read 1,291,022 times
Expand your minds. Sexual orientations are NOT a choice. I am celibate of course, because I am aromantic; or do you think a person is sexual just because of romanticism?

Old 11-29-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Aromanticism and asexuality are NOT the same thing. I developed AROMANTICISM. I never chose to be asexual. I always was. Asexuals can still pursue relationships.
Cool story bro.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:

Who's more weird: the guy that had nobody visit him in 20 years....or the guy that watches this other guy for 20 years and then posts about him in a forum?

Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
Quote:
Expand your minds. Sexual orientations are NOT a choice. I am celibate of course, because I am aromantic; or do you think a person is sexual just because of romanticism?

...and you're wasting your time with majority of people on here. it's a big joke to them. but if you want to make a thread about how many people you f*ked, pretty sure that would get some serious responses, usually does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships