Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 12:15 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Oh my god - I feel so sorry for all those helpless men out there that can't "get" sex anytime they want to! We women are so lucky that we can "get" sex whenever we want. I suppose we should all take pity on all these helpless men and "give" them the sex they need to survive. Screw the poor! Screw the homeless! Screw the people dying from incurable diseases! Screw the victims of abuse! Let's take pity on men because they can't "get" sex!

Good grief. I'm sorry - I feel no sympathy for men who whine and complain because they can't "get" sex. Sex isn't something you "get." It's something you experience with another person. If you need to get your jollies and there is no woman around ready to "give" it to you - jack off. That's what we do. Geez - get a life.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:21 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I feel no sympathy for men who whine and complain because they can't "get" sex.
You've definitely made that point clear, repeatedly. And who says we don't care about poor people?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
You've definitely made that point clear, repeatedly.
Good! Maybe one of you guys will get it through your thick skull that it is not something that you should be pitied for! I can feel sympathy for people who get their heart broken. I can feel sympathy for people who desperately want to be loved and are alone. I can feel sympathy for people who get cheated on. I can feel sympathy for lots of people for lots of reasons. I cannot feel sympathy for men who view sex as something to "get" and blame women because they are not "giving" it to them. You are not entitled to sex. And if sex is all you are looking for - you can either pay for it or take care of yourself. Give me a break. This is absolutely pathetic.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:26 PM

904 posts, read 1,382,190 times
If you want to hang out in bars, at least do it the smart way and join a pool team or a darts team or--if you're any good--go to sing karaoke.

I guarantee you'll be able to meet people who are interested in other things than getting drunk.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times
Quote:
Oh my god - I feel so sorry for all those helpless men out there that can't "get" sex anytime they want to! We women are so lucky that we can "get" sex whenever we want. I suppose we should all take pity on all these helpless men and "give" them the sex they need to survive. Screw the poor! Screw the homeless! Screw the people dying from incurable diseases! Screw the victims of abuse! Let's take pity on men because they can't "get" sex!

Good grief. I'm sorry - I feel no sympathy for men who whine and complain because they can't "get" sex. Sex isn't something you "get." It's something you experience with another person. If you need to get your jollies and there is no woman around ready to "give" it to you - jack off. That's what we do. Geez - get a life.

It isn't???? Then why the heck did I just order from Amazon??? Well theres goes $50, plus shipping and handling down the drain

Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Good! Maybe one of you guys will get it through your thick skull that it is not something that you should be pitied for! I can feel sympathy for people who get their heart broken. I can feel sympathy for people who desperately want to be loved and are alone. I can feel sympathy for people who get cheated on. I can feel sympathy for lots of people for lots of reasons. I cannot feel sympathy for men who view sex as something to "get" and blame women because they are not "giving" it to them. You are not entitled to sex. And if sex is all you are looking for - you can either pay for it or take care of yourself. Give me a break. This is absolutely pathetic.

LOL This ^^^^^

Old 11-30-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
It isn't???? Then why the heck did I just order from Amazon??? Well theres goes $50, plus shipping and handling down the drain
Hahahaha! I'm picturing a huge box (yes, I meant to phrase it like that) and when you open it - a naked woman spread eagle is inside!!!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,461 times
Quote:

How come women expect us to be sympathetic to their issues, but they have no sympathy for our issues?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
How come women expect us to be sympathetic to their issues, but they have no sympathy for our issues?
What issues exactly are you talking about? What issues do us women expect sympathy for?

Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Women don't whine about not being able to find a partner. They just suck it up. Now cheating, and other issues, we're sympathetic to. But being rejected by people is just part of life, it's not something to monopolize the internet about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships