Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Women don't whine about not being able to find a partner.

Primarily because it never happens to the ones who are not fat/hideous and I don't have any sympathy for those women anyways. It's not difficult to be in shape/take care of one self and that's all that women are expected to in our society

If it does happen, it's because those women are looking for a superstar athlete or celebrity or something

Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Masturbation or prostitutes are necessities for some men, but they are hardly the same thing as having sex with someone you have feelings for. The psychological component is missing and it is simply irreplacable. See, nature created us in such a way that this cmponent cannot be replicated. Many women use vibrators and toys, but when they fantasize about sex, they certainly dont think of buying a 12 pack of new batteries. They think about getting the real thing with a real man.

AS for prostitution, many guys stay away for a long list of reasons. Personaly, I have never paid for sex or any sexual favors, because it feels cheap and dirty. Its one of my long life personal beliefs and I cannot be swayed on this subject. I was in Jamaica once, with my best bud and we were hanging out at a local beach bar with some local rastamen, burning it up and having a laugh. One o fthe locals dials up a prostitute and has her come over for me, without asking me if its something I want. The girl was young and gorgeous, and I talked to her for a few minutes but then declined because I never pay for it or even consider it. The rastamen really looked at me weird and asked me if im a batty boy etc etc. I laughed it off and told them that isnt the case, but that i simply dont pay for it. THey had a hard time understanding. Next thing you know, a rastaman pulls out a knife and charges my friend. I guess they were talking about local weed and how good it is, and my friend decided it was a good idea to tell them that its crap and you can get better anywhere in the world. We got out of dodge quickly, it was time to relocate.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
How come women expect us to be sympathetic to their issues, but they have no sympathy for our issues?
Such childish petulance.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Hahahaha! I'm picturing a huge box (yes, I meant to phrase it like that) and when you open it - a naked woman spread eagle is inside!!!
So again...you're saying that is not what I'm going to get??? False advertisement man, False advertisement!!!

Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Women don't whine about not being able to find a partner. They just suck it up. Now cheating, and other issues, we're sympathetic to. But being rejected by people is just part of life, it's not something to monopolize the internet about.
Of COURSE women don't whine about it... most women can find a partner anytime they want! That's the whole point... why would a woman ever whine about it? That's like saying rich people don't whine about money problems.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Of COURSE women don't whine about it... most women can find a partner anytime they want! That's the whole point... why would a woman ever whine about it? That's like saying rich people don't whine about money problems.

This

Old 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
OMG, stop it, I am dyin', can't rep you again but tears are coming out of my eyes at this point...
Glad I could be of service

Old 11-30-2012, 12:49 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times
Quote:

Well in my world women whine about it all the time. Every single female friend I have that is single, moans and groans about not having a man, and how they will end up an old cat lady. All my single guy friends never complain, unless they have gone a few months without sex, then they start whining. Honestly, the only place I ever see men complain about not finding a woman is on the internet.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Well in my world women whine about it all the time. Every single female friend I have that is single, moans and groans about not having a man, and how they will end up an old cat lady. All my single guy friends never complain, unless they have gone a few months without sex, then they start whining. Honestly, the only place I ever see men complain about not finding a woman is on the internet.
I have female friends that whine about it, too. Some of them I feel sorry for because they have had some bad luck. Others make their own bad luck.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:56 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:
I still want to know how you ladies figure a man can get a relationship anytime he wants. That's not true at all. Have you read the threads from some of the guys who desperately want someone special in their lives? Have you heard of George Sodini, the guy who went on a murderous rampage due to years of loneliness? Or the guys who came up with the True Forced Loneliness thing? Trust me, there are a lot of lonely men out there.

I think it's pretty clear that both men and women struggle to find relationships. Men struggle to find sex, while women don't. So overall, i think men are at a disadvantage, since men struggle more than women to have sex, while both men and women struggle equally to find relationships. It nets out tougher for men.
My experiences vastly differ as most guys I know can get a committed relationship quite easily as it seems gals desire a relationship far more than guys. No different than most gals I know can get sex quite easily as it seems guys desire sex far more than gals.

George Sodini wanted an attractive much younger gal. He went on a murderous rampage likely out of jealousy that his neighbor around his age had what he wanted a much younger attractive girlfriend (guess what she was his daughter). Sodini wasn't some poor lonely guy driven to murder out of loneliness. More likely he was a self-entitled narcissist who thought the world owed him what he wanted because he was male and was upset that it didn't give him what he wanted.

The guys who came up with True Forced Loneliness often have those same standards and mindset as Sodini.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships