Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 02:48 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
Really? See this is why nobody takes single women on this site seriously

There are lots and lots and lots of guys here who haven't had a date in years and years and years and years. Your idea of a dating struggle: I can't find somebody who is just perfect for me. Male idea of a dating struggle: I would love to meet somebody who is perfect for me, but I can't meet anybody at all

LOL just LOL. This whole conversation is like a rich man with a Porsche trying to explain how tough it is being rich to homeless people in Africa
There's been a couple of times in my life were I'm with a woman and we skip dating and go straight into sex, after that they get clingy and want a relationship. Wow your really, really a great guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Quote:
I had a great day at work today and I hope those positive feelings would translate to maybe some success tonight with the ladies. I went out and was talking to this bartender at a very small local bar (only maybe 15 of us there so it's like she was getting hit on much at all)....Anyways, I tried as hard as I could to make something happen and we had a bit of pleasant conversation at the beginning, but I just hit a complete wall at one point and the whole thing was dead before it even started. I couldn't think of anything to say, she wouldn't start any conversation (typical situation with women where you have to do absolutely everything in the dating world to make anything happen)

I just can't get away from my feelings of being hopeless. I talked in my other thread of finding somebody overseas and what not, but it just drives me nuts being single without even any prospects day after day after day. I've been wanting somebody for soooo long. I just can't keep being forever alone like this and killing myself
You know she's at work, right? And it's her job to be friendly to everyone. Why don't you hit on, I don't know, another customer instead of the employees?

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Really? See this is why nobody takes single women on this site seriously

There are lots and lots and lots of guys here who haven't had a date in years and years and years and years. Your idea of a dating struggle: I can't find somebody who is just perfect for me. Male idea of a dating struggle: I would love to meet somebody who is perfect for me, but I can't meet anybody at all

LOL just LOL. This whole conversation is like a rich man with a Porsche trying to explain how tough it is being rich to homeless people in Africa

They don't take them seriously because they only see how these things affect men not women....Yet, another man who thinks just because a homeless, fat, toothless man is attracted to her -- she should be grateful. Any man is better then no man (except if you're the woman who has to take him ).

You said yourself there's "lots and lots of guys on here who haven't had a single date in years" well here's a newsflash there's lots of women out there and some on here who are in the same boat. But yet you don't recognize that, by virtue of there being fewer, it's rendered irrelevant. I don't know how you don't see the hypocrisy in that. In one shot, you minimized the experiences women have with dating woes while maximizing those of men. So you expect women to feel sorry for the "lots and lots of men who can't get dates?" I know I don't, why should I, they don't feel sorry for us.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:38 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,606,739 times
it always seems there are more male virgins out there than female virgins but i'm not sure what to agree with

Old 12-18-2012, 08:41 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Guys, please don't bump these stupid old threads of mine. They are really really dumb and I'm sorry for posting such garbage here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships