Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM

102,128 posts, read 107,402,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Funny thing, I'm a big guy and all, but I've never had a Mcrib in my entire life. Or, if I have, it's been so long since I've had one that I can't remember eating it.yet there are 2 McDonalds within' about 5 miles of eachother here, and they are both PACKED 18 hours a day. I avoid McDonalds like the plague and most other fast food restaurants though, they are disgusting.
This is a truly warped corner of the universe that you inhabit, Froggie.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,151,245 times
Disgusting as they are, they're still better than the ones in KL, lol. These guys here don't know what to do with meat really. The Chinese way is to wok stir fry the effing crap out of that animal, because it didn't die the first time right? And that really works if you're eating the local cuisine...but it doesn't work with steaks or hamburgers.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:14 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,158,290 times
Quote:
Funny thing, I'm a big guy and all, but I've never had a Mcrib in my entire life. Or, if I have, it's been so long since I've had one that I can't remember eating it.yet there are 2 McDonalds within' about 5 miles of eachother here, and they are both PACKED 18 hours a day. I avoid McDonalds like the plague and most other fast food restaurants though, they are disgusting.
Agreed, sir. They look tempting, but then I remember it's McDonalds. Gross.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:17 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,788,401 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Agreed, sir. They look tempting, but then I remember it's McDonalds. Gross.
I am skeptical of a rib with no bone.

But I am a very picky eater, when it comes to fast food. I basically only get late night fries.

It all started with a burger with with ketchup and being car sick when I was about 7. After that....... well I only have fastfood once in a while. But I do think, in an airport, the breakfast options are OK.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:19 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,360,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I don't think it's learned, I think it's natural or biological as you call it. Remember that men have to get an erection in order to have sex. Women do not need to do this in order to have sex.
LOL I think that's the point exactly.

I came up w/ a beauty theory. Men are attracted to beauty, but it is not really so difficult for a woman to be attractive.

1. Men are not detail oriented.
2. Women try to be beautiful.

I heard someplace that men do not notice details very well. So, we women notice when a woman has a weave, or has bleached her hair blonde...but the men are like..."She looks nice." *drooling*

If guys like small waist or something, women wear girdles to make the waist look smaller. Another woman can tell, but men are not that smart. Guys in a lot of Asian countries like women w/ white skin...so the women use bleach and white makeup.

OK another woman can probably say "Ugh so fake." or "Wasn't she darker last week." but guys are not really going to notice.

Lucky for us, I say. So although men are attracted to looks, w/ a little effort pretty much any woman can get one of them. Heh heh. It may sound a little nutty, but it is my latest theory and I think it is pretty good.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:21 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,964,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is a truly warped corner of the universe that you inhabit, Froggie.
Tch. You think that's warped.

Most eateries in this area are nothing but fast food restaurants. Arbys, 2 Burger Kings, 2 mcdonads, Long John Silvers, Taco Bell, White Castle, etc.

There's at least 5 businesses within' 7 miles of eachother where you can buy liquor. 2 of them are chain grocery stores, 3 of them have the same damn name(Whiteys), 2 drive-in booze businesses where you can just drive in to the building and order all the booze you want, and while you're there you can just crack open a 40 and start chugging. If I feel like it, I can drive out in the boonies and buy some shine off of some hill billys for cheap.

We DO have like 3 restaurants that are sit-down, decent restaurants in this area. One of them is world-famous for there ribs, another that is a Japanese steakhouse...and I recant the number 3, theres 2 decent restaurants now. The nice mexican restaurant was shut down because the owner of the store used the same SSN for all the immigrants he had working for him, and he didn't file any taxes.

It's a fun time if you like drugs and booze though.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post

But I am a very picky eater, when it comes to fast food. I basically only get late night fries.

It all started with a burger with with ketchup and being car sick when I was about 7. After that....... well I only have fastfood once in a while. But I do think, in an airport, the breakfast options are OK.
As I am. The only fast food I'll eat is stuff like Subway or Raising Canes on occasion. Jack N The Box mini pancake platter is the only ff breakfast I'll eat, on rare occasion.

This thread has made me hungry for ribs and Raising Canes. And I just started a new workout/diet. Dammit.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:25 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,964,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post

McDonalds breakfast, is not the worst. When I used to sometimes eat fast food, there breakfast options are not terrible, and I used to like there bagel sandwiches. But they gave me horrible gas because I'm just not used to the grease, since I do not eat any greasy foods.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:27 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,128,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
As I am. The only fast food I'll eat is stuff like Subway or Raising Canes on occasion. Jack N The Box mini pancake platter is the only ff breakfast I'll eat, on rare occasion.

This thread has made me hungry for ribs and Raising Canes. And I just started a new workout/diet. Dammit.
What is Raising Canes?

Old 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
What is Raising Canes?
They specialize in chicken finger meals, toast, coleslaw, etc. I don't think they're in too many states, mostly in the south and Cali, I believe.

Ugh, now I'm craving it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.