Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

No, and it is okay to kiss him. Don't you want to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 07:10 AM

75 posts, read 149,811 times
Argh. Stop playing the guy.

He waited a good amount of time to make a move towards physical intimacy and sounds like he likes you and is a gentleman. If he just wanted sex, he would have tried to use cunning words to seduce your panties off on day one. If, you don't want a relationship or sex, be upfront with him and spare him the agony of rejection. But, right now you are playing him, and it isn't cool. And that is why there are threads on here about how mean young, cute girls are towards guys. Time to grow up honey, men are going to want to be with you and you have to be honest about what you want.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:24 AM

354 posts, read 517,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl. View Post
what a c--t! typical pri-k teaser.
what a douche. typical horndog

OP. if you are not ready. then you are not ready. simple as that. of course he wants sex. unfortunately most men live for that s-h-i-t.

u just have to decide.. for possible scenarios if u ever sleep with him. after he slept with u and he disappears will u be ok with that?

or after he sleeps with u he wants more and more then leaves you. LOL

guess im just saying that if u did sleep with him that he may eventually leave and u don't feel used in the end. that's all.

but NEVER sleep with him coz u think u owe him for the meals and the essays. that's just low. NEVER do that. EVER.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:40 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina14 View Post
He said he's willing to wait but he is still being touchy....
Good for you! Best to be cautious! You are under NO obligation to have sex with him. Does he WANT sex? Well, of course he does! LOL The question is, is he willing to wait for it? Better yet, does he care about YOU enough to wait for it? Let's face it, if a guy has only been dating you for 5 weeks (dear gawd, just over 1 month!!!) and doesn't stick around, because you won't put out for him, he is NOT into you, he is just looking for a POA!

Do NOT let yourself be guilted into having sex with him....not unless that's truly what YOU want, and unless you're willing to take the risk of having him disappear once he's gotten that POA!

Addition: If you SHOULD decide to have sex with him, make SURE you have condoms in your possession!!! Carrying condoms in your purse does NOT make you look like a tramp. They make you look like someone who isn't willing to sacrifice yourself to HIV or another STD. Be smart!

Old 12-02-2012, 08:21 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
If sex was his only interest, then you wouldn't be writting this.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:35 AM

354 posts, read 517,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl. View Post
I bet msvalentine and beachmel have condoms in there purses. the problem is they never had a man who wanted to use em after hearing them babble on about how ' I don't do this or that " , and those things are old and dried out much like their (you know what) . have a nice day ladies, I am going to the bar to watch the bears and bring home a broad in her 50s who finally figured out that their youth and looks were wasted waiting the knight to arrive.
LOL i feel sorry for the 50 yr old woman. i hope she has condoms in her purse so she won't catch your STD. hopefully.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:23 AM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,731,477 times
Everybody wants sex

Old 12-02-2012, 10:36 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
I'm confused...you didn't like him and were outraged he kissed you, but now he's your boyfriend?

The answer to your question is yes of course he wants sex. Do you think if you showed up to his place naked and said let's do it that he would say no? He's a guy! They always want sex. But that doesn't mean he just wants sex. You're young and I'm guessing you've never had sex before. It's okay to wait awhile IMO, but you should be honest with him about your expectations. I waited four months to have sex with my first serious boyfriend. I don't wait that long now, but I wanted my first time to be with someone I cared about. Just be honest with this guy and see where things go.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:32 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,299 times
Quote:

so we exchanged numbers.

he always initiate the conversation

I am not looking for a relationship

I got really pissed off when he proceed to kiss me

I was like REALLY mad

After 1 1/2 week, I guess I wasn't pissed anymore so I forgave him.

WE JUST BECAME OFFICIAL A WEEK AGO
WTF is your problem?

Old 12-02-2012, 01:12 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times
Quote:
I met James 5 weeks ago, at my college cafeteria. We sat next to each other and he started asking about the book I'm reading (turns out he is using the same one for his class). We kind of clicked and had a great time, so we exchanged numbers. That night he text me and made brief conversations. After that day, we started texting each other every night (but he always initiate the conversation). About 7 days later, he asked me to come out again and just chill around. I wasn't busy and I needed some break from my midterm studying so I agreed to go(I am not looking for a relationship). Anyways, we hung around for a bit and chatted (he did not did anything disrespectful or was touchy, he acted like a friend). Flash forward a week later (we still text everyday and he is still the one who always text first), we went out and he put his hand on my shoulder the whole time (which I didn't mind much because he is attractive). But I got really pissed off when he proceed to kiss me when he walked me back to my dorm. I was like really mad but I didn't want to make a big scene in front of my dorm and had people come out and see what is going out. He just kind of begged and was apologizing a lot and kept making excuses for his behavior such as he thought I liked him and such.

The next day, he texted me and tried to act normal, but when I didn't reply, he started to text for my forgiveness. He called 3 times that day also and left quite a few messages. After 1 1/2 week, I guess I wasn't pissed anymore so I forgave him. He is my type so I told him that we should take thing slow. The next time we hung out, we kissed and hold hand but no sex. Although we kiss, we do talk a lot about each other and he doesn't always tries to kiss me. I told him I wasn't ready for sex and he promised to respect me (I'm not sure if he is just saying to get me though) Anyways, we just became official a week ago (and he did asked me to be his girlfriend when he first kissed me but I just finally said yes) and he starts to put his hand on my legs and he likes to invite me back to his dorm (although he does not force it and we usually go somewhere else).

The thing is, he does help me a lot when I need to. He helps me edit my essays and is willing to do most things I asked him. Also, when we go out he usually pays. We also talks about our majors, families, and such too. His text messages contain nothing sexual, and are usually just asking me what I am doing and stuff. But he is a bit touchy so I don't know if he wants sex or if he wants a real relationship....
Gentleman of C-D, this is some very important insight into the normal thought process of a woman (it doesn't change as they get older).

- No idea what she wants
- Flipping from one extreme to the other
- Saying one thing, doing another
- Non-linear stream of consciousness that always completely lacks logic

Very valuable lessons can be learned here, guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships