Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 03:37 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,710,907 times

Advertisements

The power scenario only applies to singles. Once you are in a relationship that should go away(hence the word should). If you are a single gal you know that you have the power but as soon as sex takes place that goes away. I never met a girl who didn't get attached after hooking up or sex. If you really fall for one another all that power crap goes away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 03:45 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
I am a man yet my privates are still powerful.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
. These big ol' boobs

Your have made a very powerful mention, you have my full attention, though logically I am a little scatter brained now.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
On a side note, I was on a dating site reading through women's profiles and after about 20 or so profiles I came to the conclusion that most of those women 'were' all about how much a guy makes, but afraid to admit it. You can see it in the way they talk. For instance I went to one girls page and she said, "I'm not lookin for no more games, I want a man who's stable, and who can make me laugh"...Just in that statement right there the word 'stable' stands out to me. [/quote] She says she's "not lookin for no more games", and "stable" is the word that stands out to you? Why are you even reading the profile of someone who says they're "not lookin for no more games"?
Oh well.....

Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I am a man yet my privates are still powerful.
Oh lionking, I'm sure they have been promoted to privates first class!

Old 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Forgive my tiny female brain. These big ol' boobs just really make thinking difficult.

Oh wait, I'm going all City Data. What I meant to say was ...

Rob, I'm not trying to start anything. I'm really asking. Your answer does not say anything. There are no words here to explain what I asked for. I didn't say you hate women; I said nothing negative. Relax. I just really want to know what you see as "logical," because I see his reply as kinda ... scary.

I have no idea why you would take what I said about not "getting it" (Lickety's statement) as an attack or in an offensive way. It's just a fact, sometimes people do not know everything in life. I admit to that on occasion too, so I think your pride may have made you feel this way which is a normal human emotion.

Now my reply to this recent post of yours. Let's analyze what Lickety said and I will give my explanation to it. If I'm wrong about his intentions I hope he will point out and explain the intentions of his post, but here is what I think it meant.....This is the main portion of his comment I agree with.

"Women are like floor tile: lay 'em right the first time and then you can walk all over 'em for the rest of your life. (If one is so inclined. Mind, I don't condone this behavior.)
Ever notice how common it is for a woman to stay in an abusive marriage? You hardly ever see a male do that."

After reading this again, the logic speaks for itself. No need to explain this. This is a true statement, if it's not then why is it that women are way more likely to stay in abusive relationships compared to men?

Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
I think a man' privates are way more powerful than a woman's. A man's privates stand all tall and erect

Old 12-04-2012, 04:14 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
After reading this again, the logic speaks for itself. No need to explain this.

You keep using that word. - YouTube

Old 12-04-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
On a side note, I was on a dating site reading through women's profiles and after about 20 or so profiles I came to the conclusion that most of those women 'were' all about how much a guy makes, but afraid to admit it. You can see it in the way they talk. For instance I went to one girls page and she said, "I'm not lookin for no more games, I want a man who's stable, and who can make me laugh"...Just in that statement right there the word 'stable' stands out to me.
She says she's "not lookin for no more games", and "stable" is the word that stands out to you? Why are you even reading the profile of someone who says they're "not lookin for no more games"?
Oh well.....[/quote]

Why shouldn't I read a profile such as this? Are you saying that I should just take people at what they look like instead of finding out what they're about? Reading dating profiles is part of finding someone to relate to, and be compatable with. I just happened to stumble across a bunch of profiles that used key words like 'stable' in them. I weeded these people out because I saw thier true intentions, so thank God I did read these profiles because it would have been a waste of my time to message them without knowing they were into the 'stable' thing since no woman would consider me 'stable'...lol..Hell, I pay the rent and my bills on time, but since I work pizza delivery and can't find a job with my degree I am not considered a 'stable' individual which I find really stupid. I think these women who are looking for a 'stable' individual are mentally 'unstable' and out of touch with the reality of this economy.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
The power scenario only applies to singles. Once you are in a relationship that should go away(hence the word should). If you are a single gal you know that you have the power but as soon as sex takes place that goes away. I never met a girl who didn't get attached after hooking up or sex. If you really fall for one another all that power crap goes away.
You explained what I was trying to say more clearly. I have so many thoughts come into my head at once that sometimes it's hard communicating and getting things out the way I want, but you made my theory a little more clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships