Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
What happens is that women can get away with being extremely picky as their is no pressure for them to settle down and find someone. They know they can get free government money. If there was less of a safety net, a woman would have to choose between working harder herself or finding a man who can help her out financially. Likely some women would choose to work harder and other women would choose to find a man. I'm sure there are a lot of hard-working women out there who get no government money whatsoever, but there are also a number of women who get free housing and a lot of other things from the government. If these women did not get such things, at least some of these women would likely have an incentive to be less picky and find a man to settle down with.

Women are already more picky then men from a biology perspective, and these disproportionate government handouts to women subsidize their picky-ness, thus putting men at a huge disadvantage.
Bit curious as to why you're seemingly portraying it as gals get this money in exchange for not settling down with guys when it's disadvantage people that get this money. Are you under the notion that the government is giving gals free money in exchange for not settling down if so can you cite these government programs?

Old 12-06-2012, 12:12 PM

708 posts, read 878,651 times
Quote:
What happens is that women can get away with being extremely picky as their is no pressure for them to settle down and find someone. They know they can get free government money. If there was less of a safety net, a woman would have to choose between working harder herself or finding a man who can help her out financially. Likely some women would choose to work harder and other women would choose to find a man. I'm sure there are a lot of hard-working women out there who get no government money whatsoever, but there are also a number of women who get free housing and a lot of other things from the government. If these women did not get such things, at least some of these women would likely have an incentive to be less picky and find a man to settle down with.

Women are already more picky then men from a biology perspective, and these disproportionate government handouts to women subsidize their picky-ness, thus putting men at a huge disadvantage.
What free government are you talking about? Can you talk about a specific program and its requirements? What programs are solely aimed at women?

Old 12-06-2012, 12:14 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
What free government are you talking about? Can you talk about a specific program and its requirements? What programs are solely aimed at women?
I'm curious too these government programs exclusively for gals that give out free money in exchange for not settling down.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:16 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I'm curious too these government programs exclusively for gals that give out free money in exchange for not settling down.
Seriously. I should be getting subsidized, people.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
That's the goal of the Pynistrata? To make the welfare queens want to have sex with "beta" men out of financial desperation? Because according to your scenario the hard-working women will continue to work and not have sex with you.

Aim for the moon, I guess.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,186,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Girl, yes.

You know if women were more desperate, they'd drop their draws for his clingy Highness.
The sad thing is that he wants that. Someone desperate enough for him. Not someone who is madly in love with him, thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Makes you shake your head. And it is that very willingness to just take any old female that wafts desperate and makes him so unattractive.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:25 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
The sad thing is that he wants that. Someone desperate enough for him. Not someone who is madly in love with him, thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Makes you shake your head. And it is that very willingness to just take any old female that wafts desperate and makes him so unattractive.
Despite what he says, I do feel sorry for guys who live such a sad, lonely, delusional life. But I still wouldn't bang them with someone else's vagina out of a warped sense of charity, because that's insane.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,186,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Despite what he says, I do feel sorry for guys who live such a sad, lonely, delusional life. But I still wouldn't bang them with someone else's vagina out of a warped sense of charity, because that's insane.
Yup.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:48 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Men these days would rather play video game and practice PUA skills to get in on the hookup culture. They've realized the game is rigged against them thanks to 40+ years of feminism that's resulted in the pendulum swinging too far to the left. We need to get things back on track for boys, and IMO it starts with fixing the education system and giving men equal reproductive rights as women. I also think we need to take away the entitlements and handouts that's allowed the government to act as surrogate father and husband. Do that and women will have more incentives to land a man if they want to have a kid and good quality of living.
Let us know when you're ready to get pregnant.

Women have plenty of incentive to "land a man". Where are the men, that's the question? They're busy extending adolescence well into the 40's. How is the game rigged against men? Who makes up this cr@p? Grow up and start getting serious with women.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:48 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:

I have finally figured out why you can't get a girlfriend. You have mental health problems, specifiably a delusional disorder. This prevents you from ever seeing women as normal human beings, they are merely figments of your delusion. It all makes perfect sense now.

I have some advice for you, see a Psychiatrist and start talking some anti psychotic medication, it will help you start distinguishing reality from delusions and you might start feeling more normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships