Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 02:41 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
That's the entire point of getting to know a man/woman...evaluating their suitability for a potential relationship.

You scare me.

It's no point in looking for the perfect man because if he is that perfect he will be having sex with other woman anyway
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2012, 02:42 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
You do realize that most normal, well-adjusted women (i.e. not your type) probably wouldn't get naked with someone who is vague about his life and hostile about answering questions about himself. It's suspicious. What are you hiding?
He's not hiding anything. Take a look at his threads from the past and that'll give you the exact answer. He cannot handle conversation with anything but the TV.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
What's the criteria for "where do you see yourself in five years?" (life plan, not career)?

Been on a couple dates and have already made out. Not on the phone and haven't met yet

Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Been on a couple dates and have already made out. Not on the phone and haven't met yet
So, you're easier on the 5-year life plan than you are the 5-year career goals?

Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
You do realize that most normal, well-adjusted women (i.e. not your type) probably wouldn't get naked with someone who is vague about his life and hostile about answering questions about himself. It's suspicious. What are you hiding?

But you're perfectly okay with having them over to your house. WHERE YOU LIVE.

Yes because I'm a very good phone screener and can detect crazy. And I have not been wrong in 12 years.

I have a best friend who is a stalker and she tells me all the things she has done when a guy starts disappearing.

So I;m sure it's more girls like her out here in philly

Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
So, you're easier on the 5-year life plan than you are the 5-year career goals?

Both question annoy early on because it doesn't allow a conversation to..............FLOW

Feels like a damm job interview

Old 12-06-2012, 02:49 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,066,476 times
Quote:
I will be talking to a girl on the phone from online and mentioned what I had for dinner and the first thing out of her mouth is

"DID YOU MAKE IT?"

Why is that so damm important? So not only does a guy have to

be funny
huge penis
good job
attractive
considerate

But bow he has to be a great cook?-lol Back to the Fetish World!!
I wouldn't have read anything into that at all. She's not saying it matters whether you cooked it yourself or not. As another user said, she's only making conversation. You're reading way too much into her question!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,583 times
Quote:
Both question annoy early on because it doesn't allow a conversation to..............FLOW

Feels like a damm job interview
I would love to see a script of your first date conversations.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,451,528 times
Quote:
Let me break it down for you

Acceptable questions about my career

1. So how did you become interested in.....

2. How long have you been in that field

3. How did you get into this field

Unacceptable unless I see her naked

1. Where do you work?

2. Do you like you job?

3. Do yourself working in that field 5 years from now
Never join a Meetup group! After the exchanging of names comes the exchanging of what you do and where you work. And that can be answered vaguely: "I'm work in the accounting department of a small manufacturing company." I have yet to have someone track me down based on that answer. It's not being nosy or interrogating-it's safe, neutral conversation.

Quote:
Precisely why I never slept with the last guy I dated. Didn't trust his unwillingness to open up about anything other than his job.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM

229 posts, read 423,918 times
Maybe she's just curious? Jeez. Maybe she's trying to find out if someone else cooked for you. If you took someone out to eat. If you know how to cook. Did you have it delivered? Doesn't really seem like a weird question. I would not be offended in any way if someone asked me that. So, DID you make it?? And how (and why) in the world have you gone your entire life w/o eating even one TV dinner? I know, another question. Don't freak out. Just really curious. I'm not really into frozen dinners or anything, just never heard such a thing. Some of them really aren't too bad in a pinch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships