Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM

12 posts, read 16,027 times

Advertisements

White women are very fortunate, because almost any non white guy will date them, even if they are hideous.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 PM

188 posts, read 304,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa3424 View Post
White women are very fortunate, because almost any non white guy will date them, even if they are hideous.
Dude that's bull****. You people are really posting a lot of stupid things lately.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:26 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
Dude that's bull****. You people are really posting a lot of stupid things lately.
I guess to a certain extent it is true, but that would apply to any woman for that matter, just ask someone who has been in prison for 20 years

Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM

904 posts, read 1,382,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
I immediately flash to Tropic Thunder any time I see those two words together.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Believe it or not, it happens within other groups too, I've had guys I was dating break up with me after finding out I dated men that were not black, even those that themselves had done the same felt it was ok for them, but not for black women to date anyone other than black men. People are just twisted in their thinking, it's not exclusive to any one group, it's a human condition of stupidity amongst some individual people or left over feelings some people have due to historical events of past.

I don't have issues with my Black identity, (some others seem to want to miscatergorize me )or with loving people of my ethnicity, and it wasn't till I was in my 30's that I even considered dating other groups, but once I did, I've not turned my back to dating any group. Black men are a magnificent sight to behold as far as I'm concerned, their multitude of brown hues take my breath away, however that doesn't take away from the beauty of other groups out there. I've always found other groups attractive, but, was I interested in or open to dating others, no, it just happened because one particular guy kept leaving messages for me and finally after a lot of questioning myself about my out right no's and then hesitations, I realized most of my personal reasonings for not doing what I considered crossing a line, were unreasonable and misguided. But it's not been without it's challenges at times and getting evil stares from all sides. I'm happy I crossed that line, I've had a most interesting fulfilling dating life over the past 20 years getting to know some terrific people. Confirming that all hearts beat the same, want and care about many of the same things. Have the same/similar desires for their futures to find their meaning of success. Most have hope to love be loved at one time or another. Some even hear the same beat when they dance.

I don't know, I have friends that are of mixed ethnicity and they argue that it's the darker women that get the WM, as if they are getting some great big prize. They all stink up the bathroom the same way. Go figure. I'm sure it's relative to whom ever has the looking glass at that moment. I don't think it matters, people are attracted to whomever they are attracted to, if noon (none) white, black, yellow, red, where attracted to me, so be it. I was never on the hunt, don't want what don't want me so I don't see why people get so up in arms about people not being attracted to us. I only get annoyed when they go on the attack to make us seem lesser than with a big bass mouth. But loose no sleep if they don't want this poe little black gurl.
100% this ^^^

Old 12-10-2012, 07:26 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I didn't fault her for that one, considering technically according to the census and other official classifications, Egyptians are white. (Which is pretty dumb in itself). I was a little disappointed they didn't connect the line of her census classification with her identity, as they mentioned it in the previous segment. And I understand her point as she was applying to acting school.

I am sure Rashida Jones gets some grief if she shows up for a role labeled "black."
Egyptians aren't White Caucasians and neither are India Indians whom some are Black Caucasian....and of course the Jews before the forced explusion from Israel 2,000 years ( Just As Arabs as The Arabs ) both classified as Olive Skinned Non-White Skinned Caucasian according to the White European Caucasian who are in charge of the whole racial classification science and system.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:34 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatnos
You must live somewhere very racist, because I've never encountered this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
i.e. all over the USA. lol

It's Location , Location , Location some area's it's 10% of the white men other area's it's 90% of the white males......

Old 12-10-2012, 07:43 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
LOL at "Not enough good Black guys to go around the Black female community" comment. I have heard it all now. I have many many close girlfriends, who are Black and exclusively date, or are married to Black men. They and their mates are educated and professional. They don't think about white women period. The question I have is, "Why is your white girlfriend always thinking about Black women?" This belief that white women are taking something away from Black women needs to go away. This nonsense must end.
I completely agree with this. But the problem is not that it is being said...but that far to many Black women believe it to be the truth.

It also bothers me to no end when the "nobody likes dark skinned Black women" nonsense is spewed by far too many Black women. I am beyond tired of hearing it and it simply isn't the truth.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:48 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I completely agree with this. But the problem is not that it is being said...but that far to many Black women believe it to be the truth.

It also bothers me to no end when the "nobody likes dark skinned Black women" nonsense is spewed by far too many Black women. I am beyond tired of hearing it and it simply isn't the truth.

I don't know anyone that says "nobody" likes dark skinned black women" -- I know people like myself that say we are not put at the top of the 'most beautiful lists' by the majority of men. There usually isn't a dark skinned black woman in their top 10 list let alone at #1. If you want to say there's some of the men that would put them there, fine. But the majority? Yea right. Until I see a massive changeover, I'm sticking with what I see.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:10 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

You are both correct! I have seem some of the finest blue-black women in my life when I lived Georgia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships