Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men, would you rather date an ex-stripper with 2 partners or a woman with 15 partners
Ex-stripper with 2 partners 24 54.55%
Woman with 15 partners 20 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 01:43 PM

283 posts, read 506,557 times

Advertisements

If you are running this post because it is YOU who is currently faced with this choice, let me save you a bus load of misery and heartache.
If some stripper you are considering dating is telling you she only has had two partners, she is lying through her G-string.
Strippers are the most promiscuous creatures on god's green earth. Good Lord, man: it's what they DO! Their whole life is built around sex: trying to look sexy; trying to make money from appearing sexy; trying to separate men--whom they usually have a built-in hatred of anyway--from their last creased-lengthwise $5 bill with the allure of sexiness.
Then, after the show is over, the only way they can rid their dfizzy little heads of the issues that forced them to make love to a brass pole in front of horny drunks for a living is to engage in the comfort of sex and/or cocaine.
The only thing strippers have more of than former sex partners (male and female) is Daddy Issues. See? Daddy either paid way too much attention to them (if ya know what I mean) or not enough. So they try to make-up for that by donning a role in life that makes men slaver over them and try to please them.
Run away from this stripper as fast as your legs will carry you, bro. Date the other girl with 15 partners. Hell, 115 partners would be better than entangling your self in the Stripper's World.

My "expert's credientials" with strippers: My brother used to own a strip club in San Diego where I spent five nights a week for three years! I've gone out with more stippers than you would ever believe, so I own't even quote a number, lest I be called a liar. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 05:31 PM

664 posts, read 771,522 times
Even a woman with only 1 sex partner is more than me, so no matter what they are going to be more experienced. I'm not dating anytime soon, but if I had the choice it doesn't matter to me. Just need to be drug and STI free. Marijuana included.

Old 01-02-2013, 05:35 PM

77 posts, read 187,362 times
I don't give a *** about numbers so I would take the chick with 15 partners all day. Strippers - no thanks jeff

Old 01-02-2013, 06:21 PM

855 posts, read 1,378,773 times
Depends on how much activity goes on in the "green" room LOL. A stripper can have tons of partners inside the club and one man waiting at home for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships