Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 04:23 PM

29,749 posts, read 34,415,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Oh my word, did you just imply that a woman got rejected by a man?!
Blasphemer! You know that never happens!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Oh my word, did you just imply that a woman got rejected by a man?!

She's an attractive woman so the only men she's dating are men who have a ton of options. Of course you can get rejected by men who have a lot of options if you come across as a psycopath

Old 12-14-2012, 04:25 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,224,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
OP I'm completely and utterly baffled by this thread

Any attractive woman can post a message on any dating site and get 50,000 responses within a day

I'm assuming she goes on a lot of dates every week but turns them all off with her attitude? I've always been baffled by women who can't find a partner. Is it just a matter of being incredibly incredibly incredibly picky (which is totally reasonable) so you have a tiny dating pool? Or is it about having a wide dating pool but not being able to keep any man because you have a psycho personality

I actually agree with this.

I call bs. No way she has trouble getting guys to want to date her, ESPECIALLY if she's hot.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:26 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,134,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Blasphemer! You know that never happens!
How could I be so silly?

Old 12-14-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
I actually agree with this.

I call bs. No way she has trouble getting guys to want to date her, ESPECIALLY if she's hot.

Thank you

I'm telling you, it's 3 things

1)She's a psycho

2)She's socially retarded and can't generate chemistry, so she turns down men for being boring

3)She's looking for something that's incredibly specific and almost impossible to find

Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,113,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I've seen dating experiments done just on online dating sites with guys posing as fake attractive women and they get about 50,000 responses seemingly in a day. Sure, some of those guys are not attractive enough/compatible enough in terms of appearance, age, etc... and some of them are just looking to get a laid but mathematically speaking, at least a small percentage of them have to be attractive, personable men with decent jobs and normal lifestyles looking for a girlfriend. How is it so hard just to date those men until one of them wants to be exclusive?

It's gotta be 3 things

1)A woman is socially retarded and can't generate any chemistry with normal, personable guys and then turns them down because she finds them boring

2)A woman is looking for something astonishingly specific

3)She's crazy and scares off men before there is a chance for something to develop

So which is it OP?

Any attractive woman can go on 7 dates a week off any online dating site, how can you not find a partner based on that?

I am pretty confident that I could find a girlfriend with just a few dates
I'm single. So I must be either socially retarded, too picky, or crazy then? You're single. What's wrong with you that you're single? By your logic it seem it is NOT your fault that you're single, but it is my fault that I'm single.

I'm wondering how you're going to get a girlfriend if you can't even get a date. Making a relationship work long term is MUCH harder than getting a date.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:35 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
And now we enter the brahmabull twilight zone.

THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube

Old 12-14-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I'm single. So I must be either socially retarded, too picky, or crazy then? You're single. What's wrong with you that you're single?
LOL @ comparing men to women

This is things women have to fulfill

- Be attractive
- Be socially Competent
- Be normal

This is things men have to fulfill

- All of the above plus a laundry list of standards that's 50 miles long which varies for every girl
- Do all the work in the first 3 or 4 weeks of dating

As far as you are concerned, you seem like a pleasant person and you're attractive so I'm sure you can go on tons and tons of dates every week

What's wrong with the men you are dating? Are they not attractive enough or not interesting enough? Do they just want to have sex and don't want to commit? Do you find them attractive but they have a million options and want to go with somebody else?

In the giant pool of options that every attractive woman has, certainly a small percentage of men are going to be attractive, personable and interested in something serious. Are you turning those men down or are you just coming across as a crazy stalker type and you're turning them off?

Last edited by brahmabull117; 12-14-2012 at 04:44 PM..

Old 12-14-2012, 04:42 PM

2,289 posts, read 5,776,400 times
She needs a therapist, not a man.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,224,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I'm single. So I must be either socially retarded, too picky, or crazy then? You're single. What's wrong with you that you're single? By your logic it seem it is NOT your fault that you're single, but it is my fault that I'm single.

I'm wondering how you're going to get a girlfriend if you can't even get a date. Making a relationship work long term is MUCH harder than getting a date.
I agree that brahmabull is single bc of his bad attitude and fear of approaching, but come on now. Everyone knows that girls have tons of options all the time.

If you're pretty, you get hit on a lot. You just don't like the guys that hit on you. If that's the case, then cry me a river.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships