Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 06:21 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times

Advertisements

I admit I kinda do, but I'm very inexperienced with dating, and have basically NO relationship experience so I'm like a 13 year old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 06:22 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
I'm also in agreement with this. They respond best to ball-busting.

Well, all girls respond well to ball-busting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
Of course not, why would I talk about gay men to women?
I was just wondering.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Well, you've come to the right place. Get some tips from Brahma.
Lmfao.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
I get hit on by gay guys a lot.

On Friday night, I had one gay guy told me if we weren't homies he would be giving me **** and about 30 minutes later, his friend tried to kiss me. Thought never has crossed my mind. Never been so uncomfortable in my life.

Rough life I live.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:26 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

On Friday night, I had one gay guy told me if we weren't homies he would be giving me **** and about 30 minutes later, his friend tried to kiss me. Thought never has crossed my mind. Never been so uncomfortable in my life.

Rough life I live.

It happens to me quite a bit because I am a big dude and gay guys are just crazy about muscular guys

I like to wear form fitting shirts quite often because I am very proud of my physique so that probably attracts some gay attention too

Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
Quote:
It happens to me quite a bit because I am a big dude and gay guys are just crazy about muscular guys

I like to wear form fitting shirts quite often because I am very proud of my physique so that probably attracts some gay attention too
They love me because I'm black and I have a slender, fit build. They also love the way I dress.

It'll probably happen again this weekend, as I plan to wear a slim fit navy blazer and yellow pants out.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:28 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Rough life I live.
When I lived in New York, me and 3 friends hit on these girls while on the train in the city. They were with their gay friends and we ended up tagging along with them to a gay club. When we got there, a girl hit on me, asked me if I was gay, told me to act gay, and started making out with me in front of her boyfriend (who thought I was gay).

I had no gay guys hit on me all night.

Even in a gay club, I get girls. How embarassing.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:

This is probably your issue. You seem to attract gay men like a piece of dog shat attracts flies. I bet that women really do think you're gay.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
When I lived in New York, me and 3 friends hit on these girls while on the train in the city. They were with their gay friends and we ended up tagging along with them to a gay club. When we got there, a girl hit on me, asked me if I was gay, told me to act gay, and started making out with me in front of her boyfriend (who thought I was gay).

I had no gay guys hit on me all night.

Even in a gay club, I get girls. How embarassing.

*applause*

Old 12-23-2012, 06:31 PM

52,221 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
This is probably your issue. You seem to attract gay men like a piece of dog shat attracts flies. I bet that women really do think you're gay.
Man...you're quite the charmer, I see.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships