Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:44 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,268,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
Lol your son is a thing. The Thing. It's clobbering time!
Why don't you run along and stop talking about my child as its not appreciated at all and if you mention him again I'll report you!! You sick individual
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 04:47 PM

491 posts, read 569,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Why don't you run along and stop talking about my child as its not appreciated at all and if you mention him again I'll report you!! You sick individual
You didn't disagree with me. So report me. And how am i sick for making a comic book reference to a superhero? To be on topic yes I do fear single moms. They cost more than non single moms to 'woo'

Old 01-05-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
You didn't disagree with me. So report me. And how am i sick for making a comic book reference to a superhero? To be on topic yes I do fear single moms. They cost more than non single moms to 'woo'
I will not agree with you that my son is a thing, you are being ridicilous if you think otherwise......They cost more too woo? Seriously? That's pathetic!

Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I will not agree with you that my son is a thing, you are being ridicilous if you think otherwise......They cost more too woo? Seriously? That's pathetic!
But the definition of a gift is a thing but yes I know what you mean by a 'child is a gift'. How is it a pathetic? What do single moms bring to the table that make them better than women without kids? They can cook? There was a topic on CD hours ago about a woman saying 'do men really care about women who can cook?" and complaining about cooking. Maturity? Why aren't you with your baby's father if he was worthy enough to have your kids? If he was such a bad man why did you pick him? For some reason single moms want a 'good man' after they leave their 'worthy baby's father'. Back on topic yes I fear single moms. Heck. Single women should fear single fathers too

Old 01-05-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
But the definition of a gift is a thing but yes I know what you mean by a 'child is a gift'. How is it a pathetic? What do single moms bring to the table that make them better than women without kids? They can cook? There was a topic on CD hours ago about a woman saying 'do men really care about women who can cook?" and complaining about cooking. Maturity? Why aren't you with your baby's father if he was worthy enough to have your kids? If he was such a bad man why did you pick him? For some reason single moms want a 'good man' after they leave their 'worthy baby's father'. Back on topic yes I fear single moms
We bring just as much as the "man" as it's 2013 and we're all equals right?

If you look I did not post on that thread.

Why do you want to know why I'm not with him?

Old 01-05-2013, 05:06 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
I would say 100% under my circumstances my son is a gift.
To YOU and the person who fathered him, if that's even the case. We don't know if he is in the picture, or wants to be in the picture.

To someone not involved in the scenario, someone's kids are NOT a "gift." They are people to whom you may very well feel indifferent. Don't expect others to feel the same way you do. Men are NOT hard-wired with a maternal instinct.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
We bring just as much as the "man" as it's 2013 and we're all equals right?

If you look I did not post on that thread.

Why did you want to know why I'm not with him?
Never said you did post on that thread, but Im saying that an 'equal' single mom complained about cooking. You want to be equal? Go after a single parent father. That's equal to a single mom. A single man or woman has more potential than a single parent of either gender. I wish people would quit acting like a single parents are equal to non parents. That's like saying the losing team should get a trophy for 'trying' and everyone wins. Life aint fair. I want to know because if he died for some God awful reason then you have my upmost sympathy and blessings. Other than that oh well.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:11 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
To YOU and the person who fathered him, if that's even the case. We don't know if he is in the picture, or wants to be in the picture.

To someone not involved in the scenario, someone's kids are NOT a "gift." They are people to whom you may very well feel indifferent. Don't expect others to feel the same way you do. Men are NOT hard-wired with a maternal instinct.
Oh Bobert some of us have a heart. Some who don't have kids love them. Many who have them understand others with kids.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:17 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times
Quote:
I honestly can not believe the percentage of men who refuse to date a single mum.

Youngest men wont date us single mothers because they aren't mature enough to be a responsible adult or have to give a small innocent child guidance, love and support which personally I find ridiculous. But if you aren't responsible or man enough then you don't deserve to be involved with a woman with a child. Children are gifts no matter the circumstances they are amazing, loving, and so entertaining and if you don't want to be part of that then your missing out.

Having a child matures you, makes you grow up. You change your life gets a new perspective so maybe you can't handle a woman knowing and going after what she wants in life.
I can't believe that you don't see the hypocrisy in this post. You insult men who don't want to date single moms, but God forbid that a man utilize his right to choose the type of lifestyle that he wants with a potential partner.

No one has to date you we are free to pick and choose whomever we like. All the insults in the world won't change that.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Never said you did post on that thread, but Im saying that an 'equal' single mom complained about cooking. You want to be equal? Go after a single parent father. That's equal to a single mom. A single man or woman has more potential than a single parent of either gender. I wish people would quit acting like a single parents are equal to non parents. That's like saying the losing team should get a trophy for 'trying' and everyone wins. Life aint fair. I want to know because if he died for some God awful reason then you have my upmost sympathy and blessings. Other than that oh well.
I don't need to go after anyone thanks I'm happy with my life. However if i met a man i liked with or without kids it wouldnt matter, the same as it didnt matter before i was a parent......You life must be so sad that you feel that it's ok to be a nasty little man to women who do a fantastic job a raising a child or children on their own under any circumstances, most males are brought up to respect women clearly you where not brought up in a good household.

For your information his father is not dead. Unfortunately god is not that kind. All you need to know that after 12 years it was his choice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships