Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM

89 posts, read 216,628 times

Advertisements

Not trying to ask a totally weird question but I've had a lot of trouble trying to find my type and it hasn't really happened at all. I consider myself a below average African American 27 year old man living in America, but happen to love to travel to different cities nationwide in the U.S including both central & South America. Overseas as well but my looks is what all American girls are judging me as right now. I have felt like I need to bleach my black skin, change my eye color, get thinner lips, get rid of my nappy hair....all I attract is ugly fat ghetto girls which is a terrible thing right? The girls I'm attracted to will not give me the time or day. Why is that white women only love black men? Not Hispanic/Latin and Asian girls who like white men. I've read whiter skin is worshipped more in Latin/South America and Asia including phillipines. If I am getting this all wrong please someone tell me now if I'm wrong. Plus a worker of mine who's an Asian guy told me that white men can pursue Asian and Hispanic women because they are richer and black men are poorer. Which actually infuriates me.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:02 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
Perhaps your physical appearance is fine but your outward attitude could be a problem.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:44 PM

471 posts, read 621,128 times
Hispanics can be white, brown, black, jew, muslim, native american, asian, or any combination.

Old 11-20-2015, 09:01 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
You can get any girl you want, as long as she is about as attractive as you. Too many below average guys want to get an above average girl, and wonder why they can't ever get dates. I'm in IT, and this is a frequently discussed problem among disgruntled young guys. No man is entitled to a woman's feelings or body. You have to earn it, and women only respond to those on their level or slightly higher. That's how the world spins. I'm not trying to be a d*** about it, but it is a lesson that I have had to learn myself. I can't get the blond cheerleader prom queen, I'm too dark for that and very short. I'm below average height for men in the US. Almost all the women that I attract are 3-5 inches shorter than me, and that's fine by me.

I read some of your post posts too, and you don't seem to want to accept 99% of women outside of Europe and northern North America are not into interracial dating. In Asia, Middle East, and India, lighter skin is more desirable, but even then close to 99% of women in East, Southeast, and South Asian countries prefer their own countrymen, just the lighter skinned natives not "imports". And no it's not true that Latinas and Asian girls desire white men, that's more true if they were born and raised outside of their culture, like the US. Close to 99% of the foreign born prefer their/our own kind. The best luck you're gonna have are with 2nd or 3rd generation ethnic American women, especially so if you want the Indian

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 11-20-2015 at 09:11 PM..

Old 11-20-2015, 09:23 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Perhaps your physical appearance is fine but your outward attitude could be a problem.
Could be anything. You can't be an ugly guy and expect to date the prom queen. I'm an "ethnic" so that automatically docks a point or 2 on the attractiveness scale in the US for me, as I'm sure the OP very well knows. An average looking white guy can date an average looking white girl, but a non-white has to be above average to accomplish that. Outward appearance is everything, especially if you are not northern European white

Old 11-21-2015, 05:04 AM

28 posts, read 27,026 times
I visited a few eastern cities and a "northern European looking man" there would be as exotic as John Voight in Urban Cowboy.

Blacks love hot looking latinas.

Old 11-21-2015, 05:09 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,815 times
Its obvious..

Old 11-21-2015, 05:10 AM

134 posts, read 162,283 times
I went to south America and saw plenty of really feminine attractive black girls (not ghetto fat Americanized women), who would gladly date a decent black man.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:44 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,345,683 times
You are getting it all wrong.

You definitely do not need to make yourself look more White to attract a White woman. You just need to find a White woman who is attracted to your looks. If these women are not hot enough for you, that is your problem.

Old 11-21-2015, 10:33 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,893,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouristExplorer281 View Post
Not trying to ask a totally weird question but I've had a lot of trouble trying to find my type and it hasn't really happened at all. I consider myself a below average African American 27 year old man living in America, but happen to love to travel to different cities nationwide in the U.S including both central & South America. Overseas as well but my looks is what all American girls are judging me as right now. I have felt like I need to bleach my black skin, change my eye color, get thinner lips, get rid of my nappy hair....all I attract is ugly fat ghetto girls which is a terrible thing right? The girls I'm attracted to will not give me the time or day. Why is that white women only love black men? Not Hispanic/Latin and Asian girls who like white men. I've read whiter skin is worshipped more in Latin/South America and Asia including phillipines. If I am getting this all wrong please someone tell me now if I'm wrong. Plus a worker of mine who's an Asian guy told me that white men can pursue Asian and Hispanic women because they are richer and black men are poorer. Which actually infuriates me.
He lies the crux of your problem the rest of this post is superfluous. If you feel that you are below average that will come through and you will attract women that also feel they are below average. Work on the way you feel the type of woman you desire can also pick out a faker who is overcompensating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships