Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 12:30 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,543 times

Advertisements

If he's got a ton of mulah and the only reason you're not attracted to him is because of his baldness then why not stay with him and try to convince him to get hair implants? Obviously he can afford it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 12:31 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
And these are the kinds of chicks guys go for.
She HAS to be really good looking....like supermodel hot. That's the only way she could have THIS bad of a personality and still get dates.

Like that chick udolipixie claims to be.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post
I met this guy a few weeks back. He's cool, nice, treats me well. He's been taking me out on dates and paying every time. He's wealthy, his family has money and he's the only son. He makes good money on top of it. He's educated and has a great career. He calls/texts everyday. We never had sex. Last time he wanted to but I said I wasn't ready. He was trying to convince me but I stick to saying no.

Ive noticed, every time we were out he was always wearing his hat. One time I asked him and he just ignored the subject. I left it at that. Anyway, last night we were together. I jokingly asked him again and he did remove his hat. Well, he looked different without his hat. I don't want to sound mean or anything but he's balding and has receding hairline. I'm not attracted to him ( with no hat on). He really likes me and has said that he only dating me. So hes exclusive with me. The problem is I don't feel the same way. How do I tell him and what reason should I say? I've hurt some guys before but they deserve it. This guy doesn't. How do I do it in a less hurtful way possible?

I was thinking of doing something stupid so he will hate me then he will end things between us. Any suggestions please? Thanks.
Yeah being mean to someone who has done nothing to you is always the way to go.

Send his nice self my way. I'll treat him right regardless of his receding hairline.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,107,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
I'm in the same boat! Of course I hear chicks dig the salt-and-pepper!
I would!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
I don't know. My dude wore a hat 100% of the time, for 5 dates. That's kind of deceitful right there as well. Tell him you are breaking up with him because he's balding. It's the truth, which sounds like it will be the first time either of you have tried it since meeting.
Because he was self conscious because shallow chicks judge him for something he can't help! I feel really bad for guys that are going bald. I dated a guy who almost always wore a hat for this reason. I think most women prefer a nice head of hair but it's not a deal breaker for me. I guess she can't help who she is attracted to, but I think the comment about doing something bad to make him hate her really soured the rest of my opinion.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:34 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,084,935 times
I'm gonna shave my head.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:35 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
I'm gonna shave my head.

I dig the bald look on some guys

Old 12-26-2012, 12:36 PM

109 posts, read 136,884 times
break up with him, and than give him a gift certificate for Applebee's.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:36 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,372,221 times
You call him (because you've been on more than a couple dates it sounds like) and you say "I'm sorry, I don't want to lead you on and this isn't working for me. You're a great person and I enjoy your company, but I'm not feeling any chemistry."

I think at 2-3 dates, you can get away with an email, but that's an arbitrary number that's really all about my personal comfort zones.

The guy I broke up with (and asked advice about dumping on here) ended up emailing me back to ask about reasons. I gave him some of them, mainly the ones that weren't damaging to his ego or self-image.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:37 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Yes it is possible.
It's also possible that a person of whom you only know via the internet is lying their ass off, so you can't be certain of a that person's personality.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:38 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,302 times
Didn't she say they'd been on 5+ dates and he always paid, but then she was wondering when she should pay and decided she shouldn't till they were in a real relationship?

I think she's just avoiding paying for dates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships