Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,265,451 times

Advertisements

Do you have an arsenal of weapons and bullets?

They will soothe your rattled nerves.

Not quite sure how it works but 300 million Americans find them to be adult comfort blankets...and of course invaluable in defending your family against the zombie hoards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM

681 posts, read 617,634 times
I know im not a genius or anything, but I do have a knack for analyzing all options and making a decision. With that being said,

Jesus H. Christ! These people found a zombie and killed it, why didn't they send out a light scouting party during the day to check the area since the zombies are slow moving at this time? Nooo, they are sitting around a fire at night,singing kumbayah and god knows what else, oh and they had a fire..light attracts zombies! duhhhh.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:59 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,265,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
I know im not a genius or anything, but I do have a knack for analyzing all options and making a decision. With that being said,

Jesus H. Christ! These people found a zombie and killed it, why didn't they send out a light scouting party during the day to check the area since the zombies are slow moving at this time? Nooo, they are sitting around a fire at night,singing kumbayah and god knows what else, oh and they had a fire..light attracts zombies! duhhhh.
Well I stopped watching after episode one when that good gun loving American guy did not shoot his zombiefied wife.

How ridiculous.

Any proper American knows you shoot first and ask questions later, family member or not.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Do you have an arsenal of weapons and bullets?

They will soothe your rattled nerves.

Not quite sure how it works but 300 million Americans find them to be adult comfort blankets...and of course invaluable in defending your family against the zombie hoards.
Unfortunately, I don't. I am hispanic and I do have blades and knives everywhere though.That's such a stereotype haha

Old 12-28-2012, 03:04 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,019,698 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't. I am hispanic and I do have blades and knives everywhere though.That's such a stereotype haha
You need to learn mexican judo.....

Old 12-28-2012, 03:29 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,667,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I cuddle on the first date...

After sex.
I typically get something to eat...

Old 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,505,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
That show is real you know, not made up.

Just ask a gun enthusiast.

They have zombies trying to get into their houses ALL THE TIME which means they need AK-47 and Glocks etc.
You need to work on your cardio remember zombies are slow.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
wow, now i feel dumb, a girl used that excuse on me two weeks ago and since i have back issues and thinking she actually wanted to help i said ok..and it went way further than a back rub, i feel duped haha

99.9% of the time I am not looking for sex but it does seem to loosen ummm... loosen them up some. I gave this one girl a back rub when I was in my 20's. I was still a virgin at the time she was very attractive & she told me that if I was that good with my hands she wondered how good I'd be at sex. Sadly I never got to find out..not with her at least. Yea some women will use that line too or something similar.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
99.9% of the time I am not looking for sex but it does seem to loosen ummm... loosen them up some. I gave this one girl a back rub when I was in my 20's. I was still a virgin at the time she was very attractive & she told me that if I was that good with my hands she wondered how good I'd be at sex. Sadly I never got to find out..not with her at least. Yea some women will use that line too or something similar.
Well she got what she wanted several times. Sometimes I really am clueless and innocent haha

Old 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Well she got what she wanted several times. Sometimes I really am clueless and innocent haha

I've never been one to notice when a women is intrested in me even as an adult unless they were kissing me or groping me I didn't notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships